Maclaren

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maclaren

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Maclaren.

Contacted by HR for an interview. Then called back for a second round with multiple interviewers. Then, I was invited back for a final round with the owner. It was an intimidating process. He was in a bad mood from the start.

Glassdoor reviews were awful

Mid-level, Manager Interview

HR was very short, somewhat rude and abrupt. Not very professional and couldn't quite clearly identify exactly who I might be meeting with. When I arrived, the office is extremely dingy and looks like an abandoned building. Once inside, the office was very small but, cool. There was zero persons to greet me, I had to literally wait for some random girl to walk by and ask for help.
    I was escorted around almost the entire office it seemed because there was no where to sit and I think only 1 conference room and it had 2 people in it already. So, we walked to an entirely other area inside the building where everyone looked liked they were being starved and held captive. No one smiled or even acknowledged us.

Interview Questions