Maclaren

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mid-level, Manager Interview

Interviewed at Maclaren

Interview Details – HR was very short, somewhat rude and abrupt. Not very professional and couldn't quite clearly identify exactly who I might be meeting with. When I arrived, the office is extremely dingy and looks like an abandoned building. Once inside, the office was very small but, cool. There was zero persons to greet me, I had to literally wait for some random girl to walk by and ask for help.
I was escorted around almost the entire office it seemed because there was no where to sit and I think only 1 conference room and it had 2 people in it already. So, we walked to an entirely other area inside the building where everyone looked liked they were being starved and held captive. No one smiled or even acknowledged us.

Interview Question – What do I want to be when I grow up?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Maclaren? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maclaren interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Maclaren employees and interview candidates.