Macmillan Publishers

international.macmillan.com
  international.macmillan.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Basingstoke, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Macmillan Publishers in July 2009.

Got interview via an agent.

Their offices look like they haven't been upgraded since the 1970s, and are situated in the middle of an industrial estate in Basingstoke. Not what I expected!

However, the interview itself was very thorough and the 2 interviewers were very switched on and knew their stuff. I was asked some tough questions and there was quite a lot of detail and specifics discussed as well as the usual generic questions. It lasted about 50 minutes.

After interview was told they would call me within the week but they never did... Found this very unprofessional and certainly this would make me think twice over whether I'd want to work there.

I later contacted them, only to be told I had not been shortlisted as they had a more suitable candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What would you describe as the most important elements a PM has?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Macmillan Publishers? Contribute to the Community!