Macquarie Infrastructure Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Macquarie Infrastructure Company

Interview Details – On-campus interview, then put me up for a night in Le Parker Meridien, then a superday. Was exhausting but very nice group. They are interested in background and have a totally different culture than American bulge brackets. Very technical questions on valuation/ investment banking -- be sure to read your guides and be able to apply investment banking skills readily!

Interview Question – Asked to evaluate Puerto Rico transaction.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Macquarie Infrastructure Company in September 2009.

Interview Details – Got a first round interview. Was asked some logic questions, and then we ran through my C.V. The nice lady asked me some questions about what stocks I would invest in, and then some times I have been creative. Overall it was alright; there were no real curve balls.

Interview Question – How many ping pong balls would be in this room?   Answer Question

Worked for Macquarie Infrastructure Company? Contribute to the Community!