Macquarie University

Macquarie University Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macquarie University

Academic Tutor Interview

Interview over telephone. Questions: introduce your own PhD project, research experience and why you wanna be tutoring at the university. I got the interview at last minute because someone just withdrew the offer, so the whole interview process was quite quick.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Macquarie University in July 2008.

I handed in my resume and cover letter on a particular day, the next day I received a call from them asking for an interview in the afternoon. They wanted to hire a teacher urgently since there was one left for a better job. They also asked me to bring my academic transcript to the interview.

Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Macquarie University in March 2008.

it was a single interview, very straightforward. it focussed on skills and background.

simple