Macro International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macro International

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Macro International (Bethesda, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and future supervisor after applying for job online within one week of submitting my application. The entire process was not that complicated.

Negotiation

not much negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macro International (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

Spoke on the phone with 5 different managers across the country, was a nice discussion no unexpected questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your data management experience   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macro International in June 2009.

Interview

After a short phone interview with the human resources recruiter, they arranged a phone interview with the group manager and another associate. A few hours after that, I was called back to schedule an in-person interview a week later. The company paid for my travel to their headquarters and back, and the arrangements worked smoothly. When I arrived, I met with the recruiter and had the opportunity to ask questions, and learned who I would be meeting with. I then met, one at a time, with the group manager and three other members in their offices. Everyone I met with was friendly, spoke highly of the company, and answered my questions fully. In each meeting I was asked some questions, but spent the majority getting to ask my own questions. While I was not selected, I still enjoyed the opportunity to meet them.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macro International in June 2009.

Interview

The group panel consisted of three people who each asked me the standard questions about my work experience and background. That lasted about 45 minutes with plenty of time for me to ask questions of them at the end. I was called back a week later to meet the department director for a final interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i did not attempt to negotiate.