Macro International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bethesda, MD

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Macro International in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR and future supervisor after applying for job online within one week of submitting my application. The entire process was not that complicated.

Negotiation Details – not much negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Macro International in August 2008.

Interview Details – Spoke on the phone with 5 different managers across the country, was a nice discussion no unexpected questions.

Interview Question – Tell us about your data management experience   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Macro International in June 2009.

Interview Details – The group panel consisted of three people who each asked me the standard questions about my work experience and background. That lasted about 45 minutes with plenty of time for me to ask questions of them at the end. I was called back a week later to meet the department director for a final interview

Interview Question – What is your worst work habit?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i did not attempt to negotiate.

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Macro International in June 2009.

Interview Details – After a short phone interview with the human resources recruiter, they arranged a phone interview with the group manager and another associate. A few hours after that, I was called back to schedule an in-person interview a week later. The company paid for my travel to their headquarters and back, and the arrangements worked smoothly. When I arrived, I met with the recruiter and had the opportunity to ask questions, and learned who I would be meeting with. I then met, one at a time, with the group manager and three other members in their offices. Everyone I met with was friendly, spoke highly of the company, and answered my questions fully. In each meeting I was asked some questions, but spent the majority getting to ask my own questions. While I was not selected, I still enjoyed the opportunity to meet them.

Interview Question – How do I handle high-pressure situations?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Macro International? Contribute to the Community!

Macro International Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Macro International interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Macro International employees and interview candidates.