Macrosys Research & Technology

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macrosys Research & Technology

Candidate Interview Review

Junior Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Macrosys Research & Technology in January 2010.

The initial interview I had for the position was with the Human Resources Manager and was conducted over the phone. After a couple of days, I was emailed and asked to have a phone interview with my potential manager. Having done well with that process, I then had to travel to the site where I would be working to interview with their staff in person. That interview was conducted with the three managers in the office, and about a week after that interview I received and offer over the phone from the HR Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about transportation industry, which were completely foreign to me.   Answer Question
    Did not have to negotiate as the offer and benefits package was well above what I was looking for.