Macrosys Research & Technology

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Analyst Interview

Junior Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Macrosys Research & Technology in January 2010.

Interview Details – The initial interview I had for the position was with the Human Resources Manager and was conducted over the phone. After a couple of days, I was emailed and asked to have a phone interview with my potential manager. Having done well with that process, I then had to travel to the site where I would be working to interview with their staff in person. That interview was conducted with the three managers in the office, and about a week after that interview I received and offer over the phone from the HR Manager.

Interview Question – Questions about transportation industry, which were completely foreign to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not have to negotiate as the offer and benefits package was well above what I was looking for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Macrosys Research & Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Macrosys Research & Technology interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Macrosys Research & Technology employees and interview candidates.