Macy's Early Morning Retail Support Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Macy's (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with an upbeat lady ...I was told that there is a new interview process called S.T.A.R....Which is a list of questions and you tell how you related and your attitude. She wasnt the manger for that section the lady was gone she will call next week if she like me basically.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Early Morning Retail Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Macy's in June 2011.

Interview

Basic interview questions were asked, and the interview overall was pretty short (about 10 minutes). You also had to fill out a questionnaire of basic questions before going into the interview. After being hired I had to watch videos to learn about the company and employee benefits. Overall, and average process.

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Macy's (Massapequa, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online for the early morning support team position and was contacted via email shortly after to schedule an interview using their online scheduling process. I interviewed at the Macy's that the position was for. I arrived fifteen minutes early to the interview and was greeted very nicely. There was no one else there to be interviewed at the time. I was interviewed on time . I was taken into a small room that was not being utilized at the time. The one on one interview was very non- threatening and took about under one hour to complete. Very common interview questions were asked throughout the process. I was told at the end of the interview that there was very little work available at the time in that area. I was told that I would definately here from someone by the end of the week regarding my interview. I did not hear back from anyone via any form of communication.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you experienced in the work place and how did you handle it ?   Answer Question
    • As a sales representative, what have you done in the past to ensure repeat customers to your company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enfield, CT

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Macy's (Enfield, CT) in February 2011.

Interview

I literally sat down for 5 minutes, and the manager explained the position. She pretty much hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Early Morning Retail Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Macy's in October 2011.

Interview

I was asked few of questions from my profile and my past work experiences.

Interview Questions

• are you available for night part time?   1 Answer