Macy's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Holiday Retail Sales Interview

Holiday Retail Sales
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Macy's in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was asked about 10-12, interview questions and answered to the best of my ability. Interviewed by the Manager of the floor who was very nice and made me feel at ease. I was dressed in Macy's attire and scored points for that. Honesty in answering questions and asking for explanation of question I did not quite understand also helped. Set up with training dates, filled out 1 form and was on my way. Interview lasted about 15 minutes. I arrived 20 minutes before my interview time and was called immediately.

Interview Question – What would I do if I saw an employee doing something against policy?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Macy's

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Macy's Holiday Retail Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Macy's employees and interview candidates.