Macy's

Updated Feb 10, 2015
Updated Feb 10, 2015

2.6

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Macy's.

I attended several networking events and company presentations. During this period I networked with a bunch of alums and the head recruiter. I also emailed back and forth with several Macy's employees. Just show your enthusiasm and network with as many people as possible. The interview consists of two 30 minute interviews with two different interviewers. It was primarily a behavioral interview and wasn't that challenging. It was very conversational and relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you used quantitative analysis to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Macy's in September 2014.

The interview was not very hard. The questions were very straight forward and clear. The interviewer was particularly looking for a knowledgeable person, who is passionate about the subject. There were a few questions about the company in particular. Also there were a few personal questions regarding interests, goals and plans.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the time, when you had to change other people's opinion and you succeeded in it.   Answer Question

on round to determine summer internship programs: let you know within 2 weeks

Interview Questions
    • mostly behavioral questions so there were none that were too difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Macy's.

Interviewed on campus. Asked basic behavior questions. 2 thirty minute interviews

Intern Interview

2 back to back 30 min interviews. 1 standard, one problem solving. Not the hardest interview, not the easiest. Just be well prepared!

Interview Questions
    • Review sales score sheet and making a management decision   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Macy's.

Consisted of a Small Behavioral Case and then A Set of Behavioral Questions.

Intern Interview

interviewed at Macy's in October 2013.

I uploaded my resume to my campus career website. Macy's contacted me shortly after to schedule an on campus interview. I then attended an information session where they basically told me everything they wanted to hear during the interview. The interview went well and the interviewer told me on the spot I did a great job. I was contacted by a recruiter about three weeks later saying I got the internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Macy's in October 2013.

I attended the Career Fair at school and spoke to a recruiter about the company. I was then invited for an information session in our student union to get more information about the summer management internship. After that, I applied online via LinkedIn and was called for an interview. I was out of town for the interview so mine was over the phone. Very professional and nice!

Intern Interview

it was a behavioral interview with one manager.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if...
      What did you do when you encounter this problem .... these type of questions

Answer Question