Macy's Price Change Lead Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Price Change Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Macy's in January 2014.

Applied online. Got an interview schedule e-mail the next day. Scheduled for a week after getting the email. Interview with the manager was very relaxing and easier than I expected. Took about 20-30mins including small talk. She said the interview was very good and somebody would give me a call by tomorrow. I am waiting for the phone call .

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult.
    All about work experience, situational questions, your availability. Then she explain about the work I will be doing, the shift and how many hours per week they need me to be at work.
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Price Change Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Macy's in February 2013.

Filled out an application online; got an email to schedule an interview. I did that; and prepared myself for questions by using Glassdoor.com from other peoples' Macy's interview experience (this website helps A LOT). I went in for the interview the following week. I go to the HR office; sign in and waited to be called. While I was waiting someone else was sitting and 3 more people enter after a while. The hiring manager called me first. She walked fast to the back office (with me close behind). I walk in the office she comes in behind me and closes the door. She walks to a table and ask me to have a seat. The whole time she is reading some print-off (paper). I start to say "Hello, my names is..." and she cuts me off and starts to talk about the position. FINALLY she looks at me and says "I'm sorry! Hi, my name is..". After that she explains the job and tells me it is Price Change Lead, which means I have to be at work at 4am and lead a group to change prices within the store. It was part-time with very little customer interactions (the store opens at 10am). She explains I should be done and gone by time the store opens. She gave the usually "give me a time when" and "why Macy's" questions. While I was talking she kept picking at her nails and saying "Uhh-huh". She was not interested in me; I can tell. She thanked me for coming and said (in my face) she would not be calling me because it was probable people out there waiting and working internally with more experience than me. She went to the door, with me following and as I reached to shake her hand and thank her for her time; she opens the door (while reading something AGAIN) and walks back to her chair. I looked at her; heartbroken and a little embarrassed and left. The next day I got a rejection email from Macy's.

Interview Questions
    • Why Macy's? Tell me a time when you had to work in a group?   Answer Question

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!