Macy's Recovery Team Interview Questions

1.0

Recovery Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Macy's (Clearwater, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

I got the message that I got the interview throughan email after 3 days of filling in the application. The next day I got there I was amazed to see that it was all women(beautiful) behind the counter. Everyone was so happyand smiling. It seemed like they had a sisterhood or knew eachother for a long time. I was interviewed by a pretty looking manger and the interview was basically her asking questions off of a piece a paper so the questions were very easy to answer. All in all the interview was nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe what great customer service is.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my schedule since I was going to school at the sametime.

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Recovery Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kailua Kona, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Macy's (Kailua Kona, HI) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online at the Macy's website. Was e-mailed the same day to schedule an appointment. Arrived 45 minutes earlier and got to do my interview at an earlier time than I was scheduled. The interviewer was very nice and put me at ease. Interview was fairly easy, basic questions were asked like why macy's?, name a time you recieved good customer service, describe good customer service, etc. Interview took about 10 minutes and I was offered a position as a seasonal recovery member. I go in next Thursday for my training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Either accept or decline position