Macy's Sales Support Interview Questions

2.3

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

One on one interview, then criminal background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Miami Beach, FL).

Interview

I applied online and a couple days letter got called for an interview. The interview was really standard and I was offered a job at the end

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

group interview. assigned a word and use it to talk about related experience.

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Applied online received call from HR about a week later. Was called in asked basic questions very easy interview.

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's in October 2012.

Interview

Mr. Everall was great, friendly, and outgoing.

Negotiation

Fair

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Bradenton, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

I filled out an application online. I received an e-mail to schedule my interview. I went in for the interview. She told me the position I applied for was outside my availabilty. She said I would be a good pricing associate. She completed the intervew by asking name a time when questions. She offered me the job on the spot penidng background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were working as a time, and someone did not want to do their job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online and two days later received an email to schedule an interview on the interview website. I arrived 10 minutes early and waited for 2 minutes before I was called in for my interview. The interviewer was very nice and had a small fun convo about my previous job. Then he started explaining the job I was going to be offered. Then he began asking questions from the paper, and said he had a few questions of his own. one question was "describe a challenge you faced in a previous job and how you overcame that challenge" another was "describe a time were you have given or your have received excellent customer service". The interview lasted about 15 mins then he left and i waited for about 20 mins for an HR employee to come in and extend me the offer and schedule me for a training day.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult. "describe how you went above and beyond for a customer"   Answer Question