Macy's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Retail Sale Associate Interview

Seasonal Retail Sale Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Macy's in November 2013.

Interview Details – You have to apply for the position online. If accepted, you will receive an email with instruction on how to schedule an interview. At the interview, you will be taken into a generic room where the interviewer will ask some pretty basic retail sales related questions - how would you handle rude customers, give an example of a difficult situation, etc.

Interview Question – How would I handle co-worker theft?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Associate- Seasonal Interview

Retail Sales Associate- Seasonal
Lakeland, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Macy's in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. I recieved an email stating that I needed to pick an interview time 2 weeks from then. I went to the interview and spoke with a retail manager. I was offered job on the spot after I talked about making a outfit for a customer. I filled out some paperwork and was given an orientation date. At orientation, I was walking through the internal Macy's website insite and went threw 6 hours of training ( 75% cash register)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes, but no. They were only going to pay seasonal position $7.50 an hour, no commision.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!