Macy's Seasonal Retail Sale Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Seasonal Retail Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Macy's in November 2013.

You have to apply for the position online. If accepted, you will receive an email with instruction on how to schedule an interview. At the interview, you will be taken into a generic room where the interviewer will ask some pretty basic retail sales related questions - how would you handle rude customers, give an example of a difficult situation, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Retail Sales Associate- Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakeland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Macy's in October 2011.

I applied online. I recieved an email stating that I needed to pick an interview time 2 weeks from then. I went to the interview and spoke with a retail manager. I was offered job on the spot after I talked about making a outfit for a customer. I filled out some paperwork and was given an orientation date. At orientation, I was walking through the internal Macy's website insite and went threw 6 hours of training ( 75% cash register)

Interview Questions
    Yes, but no. They were only going to pay seasonal position $7.50 an hour, no commision.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!