Macy's

Macy's Store Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Macy's in October 2012.

I was recruited on my college campus. I went to two meetings held by Macy's for more information. The recruiters were very nice and very knowledgeable in the EDP program. After I was offered an on-campus interview which lasted about an hour and a half total. It was a two part interview, first behavioral and then a quasi case study.

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Store Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Macy's.

Interview with District Manager followed up with corporate interviews and testing.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated on Salary and moving expenses and was successful.

Store Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Macy's in October 2011.

The interview was very informal and everyone was really nice. Asked basis behavioral based questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about your leadership experiences?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you when above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question