Mad Mobile Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mad Mobile

Mobile Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mad Mobile in June 2012.

I was contacted cold via Linkedin. The description of the job sounded interesting so I responded and agreed to come and see their morning meeting and meet some of the team. I enjoyed listening to the development team talking about their clients and was impressed with the quality of dialogue and the good spirits of the people there. We talked for half an hour after that and the interview was challenging mainly because the interviewers wanted to talk about me rather than my experience. They were very open that they thought I could do the job but wanted to understand who I was, not who I could present myself at in an interview. It was different and overall I thought it gave me a good chance to show why I would be a good fit for the team. They followed up three days later to tell me that they couldn't afford me, which is fine. I left with a good impression of Mad as a company and when they can afford me, I would love to be a part of what they have going on.

Interview Questions
    • What did you learn from being a parent about coping with people at work?   View Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Mad Mobile in February 2012.

The employer got in touch with me directly via Linkedin. I replied because the job seemed interesting. We arranged a quick interview and I was able to attend a morning meeting of the team. It was very impressive - good atmosphere, very open, friendly and collegial. Then we chatted for about half an hour about me and my experience. The questions were interesting and aimed at cutting through the usual interview BS. I sent a followup note a day later and received a follow up two days after that offering me a job. The salary was lower than I wanted but the place seemed a good place for me to be so I took it. I haven't regretted it for a moment.

Interview Questions
    Quick and frank. Take the offer. It's a great place to work.

Worked for Mad Mobile? Contribute to the Community!