Madden Communications

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Madden Communications in September 2012.

I had an initial phone interview with the HR person which I think hit it off well with, because at the end of the session, she indicated I would have a face to face with 2 persons coming to California to interview. On the day of the face to face interview at a local airport hotel, I arrived early to witness a production of candidates rolling through the small meeting room. When it was my time and I believe I was the final interview for them, I felt at ease, most likely too at ease because I felt they had already made up their minds and this was just window dressing. When topics ranged from my university's famous sports legacy to helping outfit my family's farm with wind turbines, I could tell they wanted to talk about ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE POSITION! I was a waste of time for all involved.

Interview Questions