Madison Apartment Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant
Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Madison Apartment Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred to the company and interviewed in person and over the phone. It was a very thorough process. There was not a point when you were made to feel uncomfortable.

Interview Question – Give us a specific time when someone you helped in the past really needed it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Community Director Interview

Community Director
Lancaster, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Madison Apartment Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview went extremely well and that afternoon I received a request to schedule drug testing. After the drug & background check, communication with Madison Apartment Group ran cold. I was concerned and conducted a follow up. The hiring Director had reccommended me, but someone else was hired instead. Then I received a notice from their HR department that read "Adverse Action" my job offer and be revoked. I called and explained I had never received an offer, why did I receive this notice? It was explained that it was a generic letter that is sent to every applicant. (That seemed odd) But it convienced me that the hiring manager had reccommended me for the position. And yes my drug/background check was fine! But as I conducted more research about the company, I could not find any staff of a minority race working for them. Perhaps upper management does not believe in workforce diversity.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected about the interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Madison Apartment Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Madison Apartment Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Madison Apartment Group employees and interview candidates.