Madison Apartment Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madison Apartment Group

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Madison Apartment Group in May 2011.

I was referred to the company and interviewed in person and over the phone. It was a very thorough process. There was not a point when you were made to feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Give us a specific time when someone you helped in the past really needed it.   Answer Question

Community Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lancaster, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Madison Apartment Group in May 2012.

The interview went extremely well and that afternoon I received a request to schedule drug testing. After the drug & background check, communication with Madison Apartment Group ran cold. I was concerned and conducted a follow up. The hiring Director had reccommended me, but someone else was hired instead. Then I received a notice from their HR department that read "Adverse Action" my job offer and be revoked. I called and explained I had never received an offer, why did I receive this notice? It was explained that it was a generic letter that is sent to every applicant. (That seemed odd) But it convienced me that the hiring manager had reccommended me for the position. And yes my drug/background check was fine! But as I conducted more research about the company, I could not find any staff of a minority race working for them. Perhaps upper management does not believe in workforce diversity.

Interview Questions

Worked for Madison Apartment Group? Contribute to the Community!