Madrivo Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madrivo

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Madrivo in January 2015.

I was really excited about working at Madrivo since I did my research and it sounded like a positive, supportive company to work for. I was phone screened by the hiring manager more than once and unfortunately, I was shocked that it felt more like an aggressive interrogation both times. This made the interview process counterproductive; if anything, other qualified candidates were probably scared away by the process. Responsibilities that were not covered in the job description suddenly became important during each phone screen. The hiring manager conducted the interviews through speaker phone, which made it very hard to hear and I was drilled with the same questions on the second call. The starting salary is way below industry average but I was willing to work hard and show my value.

Interview Questions
    • It is worth noting that the positive 5-star employee reviews were written within days of each other.   Answer Question

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Madrivo in April 2013.

The HR department is by far the most efficient of its kind I have ever encountered. The first contact was via phone, established a first interview. The first meeting was totally different than I expected - friendly and relaxed attitude, a very explanatory description of the company and of the available position.

Interview Questions
    • It seems the job fitted me as a glove since I didn't find it difficult. Technical aspects have been discussed but everything was as expected. After the first meeting I received a test, it was followed by a phone call and another meeting.   Answer Question
    The negotiation was pretty standard, nothing unexpected.