Maersk Group

Updated Dec 12, 2014

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Maersk Group in March 2010.

First, when you apply online they invite you for an interview by email. In this email they pretty much describe how the interview will be structured and how many time it will take.
    Once at their office, you conduct a logic test and a personality test, which will determine whether you are elegible to work within the company. The same day you have an interview with a HR representative.
    The questions the ask you are pretty much behaviour type of questions and I would encourage you to practice conventional interview questions before going there. It is not rocket signs.

Interview Questions
    • When you can't get the job done, (although you work extra time and weekends)how do you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maersk Group in March 2008.

Was asked a list of generic questions. Very odd interview.

Manager Interview

PI test, English test, group discussion hiring manager interview; Long process
    Need to prepare well: Try to get inductrial knowledge and company knowledge will be helpful
    Be strong and confident; Flexible for travelling and working overtime

Interview Questions
    • Group discussion - case study within a week   View Answer

BRM - Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Maersk Group.

The hiring process is extremely transparent. I was contacted by a recruiter through my monster profile. HR started with written tests on LI/PI(Logical Index / Predictive Index) to test logic, speed of learning, adaptability, reasoning abilities, vocabulary & Maths. PI to understand the personality.
    Once cleared the candidate is personally interviewed by Delivery or Functional managers. A candidate is informed about his candidature within 4 weeks of interview.

Interview Questions
    • Normally questions are related to ones past professional experience. Nothing exceptional about this that I could share   Answer Question
    Pretty decent! a normal hike basis industry standard.

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maersk Group in September 2014.

Firstly applied online on a job site, after one week I received an email from Maersk saying my profile was ok. Then, they sent me two tests, the PLI and the PI, to complete and send them back within three days. Each test consisted in 50 questions to be answered in 12 minutes. 2 days after they received my tests they got back to me saying I didn't pass to the next phase. Suggestions: Previous practice is required in order to pass the PLI. Impressions: They seem to be more focused on the result of PLI tests rather than knowing you in person. At the end I am happy I didn't get this job.

Senior Eservoir Engineer Interview

15minutes of : PLI+PI Tests
    45minutes of: Interview with HR. HR will tell you the result some minutes later and you can correct him if you think that is not correct about you.
    60minutes of: Interview with Managers and line manager. Most questions are behavioral based interviews
    60minutes of: Interview with Director

Interview Questions
    • tell me an example of your time dealing with most achieving assignment   Answer Question

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maersk Group.

hired via head hunter--1 round of meeting with head hunter and 2 rounds of interviews with the hiring manager and HR. In addition, has done 2 rounds of written test- one with the head hunter and the other round with the hiring company. Both tests focues on personality test and IQ test

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Maersk Group in June 2014.

The job was referred by a colleague who was just hired. I sent across my CV to the HR Manager on June 7th. I received an email on June 12th confirming my psychometric and interview scheduled for June 16th.

Post clearing both rounds I was scheduled to meet the Process Manager the following day. Post my meeting with him, he proceeded on leave for over a month.

The HR manager and the organisation probably did not have a system in place to solicit feedback as my post interview conversations always ended with " I do not have any feedback, the Process Manager is on leave and I do not have a ETA on when he'll be back"

I simultaneously kept a followup through my colleague who was finally informed on July 17th that the Process Manager " had no clarity on the role advertised & he would require clarification from operations".

Apologies were conveyed through my colleague......Total lack of professionalism within the organisation is all I can say

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maersk Group in March 2014.

4 Rounds of Interview as follows-
    1-Personal Introduction and Group Discussion (For Communication Check)
    2-Aptitude and Reasoning Test (50 Questions/ 12 Minutes)
    3-HR Round (For Discussion about Salary, Bond and Academic Background etc.)
    4-Manager Round (Business Related Discussion)

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude and Reasoning Test- because its very difficult to answer all the questions within 12 minutes only. Because this test contains questions relating to Maths (Numeric), Reasoning, GK, English Grammar etc.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Maersk Group.

It was a tough interview as i was not able to coreelate and it was already rigged for some relative of his.