Maersk Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maersk Logistics in February 2014.

Phone interview with local (non-HR) people. 1 on 1 interview with GM and their counterpart. GM made a very rude comment, yet I decided to overlook the character flaw and take the job. This proved to be a bad decision later on.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't one. They refused to negotiate.

Supply Chain Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Maersk Logistics in October 2014.

Nearly 6 weeks of approval. Lengthy process involved , the management team was really thorough in ensuring that we all understood the role and that I had the skill set. They were friendly and covered entirely the cost of flights , taxis and hotels to get to the interview . Was met with courtesy by everyone from the airport pick up to the door man . I felt great .

Interview Questions
    • They presented a current development model, pinned it to the board and asked where would I start. It was not an exam , but a live development . I knew then that I either had the job or would know in a minute.   View Answer
    The offer was exactly in line with my expectation .

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maersk Logistics in December 2012.

round 1, Apti-
    2- psycoanalytical test
    3- HR round
    4- Manager Interview

Apti test have average difficulty, time constraints are there, no negative marking
    HR round is also average (Depends upon the HR personel)

Operation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maersk Logistics.

interview was very tough, initially there was an aptitude test, following which was an interview with the manager, then senior manager level round, they check your aptitude, communication skills and honesty. etc.

difficult

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Balneario Los Angles (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Balneario Los Angles (Argentina)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Maersk Logistics in September 2010.

Good HR Team who are empathetic and work with you to secure the best deal. Interview Process - Written Aptitude Test, HR Interview, Direct Manager Interview and an interview with the Senior Management if needed. Overall a very healthy and pleasant recruitment process which is standardized across the group.

Interview Questions
    • Interviews are generally open. So be careful on the choice of words and how you take your interview.   Answer Question
    Negotiations are possible. Salaries are a little over the market rates but not too much. So don't try to be pushy with the numbers. Always look for the bigger picture - it's a huge group with opportunities across the globe.

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Louis (Mauritius)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Louis (Mauritius)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Maersk Logistics in June 2010.

good hiring process. uses logical test

no negotiation made