Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Maersk Logistics
- Associate (1)
- BPO (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Supply Chain Development Manager (1)
- Operations Supervisor (1)
- Operation Assistant (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Maersk Logistics in February 2014.
Phone interview with local (non-HR) people. 1 on 1 interview with GM and their counterpart. GM made a very rude comment, yet I decided to overlook the character flaw and take the job. This proved to be a bad decision later on.
- Was not a difficult interview at all. Answer Question
There wasn't one. They refused to negotiate.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Maersk Logistics in October 2014.
Nearly 6 weeks of approval. Lengthy process involved , the management team was really thorough in ensuring that we all understood the role and that I had the skill set. They were friendly and covered entirely the cost of flights , taxis and hotels to get to the interview . Was met with courtesy by everyone from the airport pick up to the door man . I felt great .
- They presented a current development model, pinned it to the board and asked where would I start. It was not an exam , but a live development . I knew then that I either had the job or would know in a minute. 1 Answer
The offer was exactly in line with my expectation .
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Maersk Logistics (Airoli (India)) in December 2012.
round 1, Apti-
2- psycoanalytical test
3- HR round
4- Manager Interview
Apti test have average difficulty, time constraints are there, no negative marking
HR round is also average (Depends upon the HR personel)
- nothing difficult as such Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Maersk Logistics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).
interview was very tough, initially there was an aptitude test, following which was an interview with the manager, then senior manager level round, they check your aptitude, communication skills and honesty. etc.
- what are the set of values that set u apart? Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Maersk Logistics (Balneario Los Angles (Argentina)) in September 2010.
Good HR Team who are empathetic and work with you to secure the best deal. Interview Process - Written Aptitude Test, HR Interview, Direct Manager Interview and an interview with the Senior Management if needed. Overall a very healthy and pleasant recruitment process which is standardized across the group.
- Interviews are generally open. So be careful on the choice of words and how you take your interview. Answer Question
Negotiations are possible. Salaries are a little over the market rates but not too much. So don't try to be pushy with the numbers. Always look for the bigger picture - it's a huge group with opportunities across the globe.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Maersk Logistics (Port Louis (Mauritius)) in June 2010.
good hiring process. uses logical test
no negotiation made
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review