Maestros Mediline Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Ahmedabad (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Maestros Mediline Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – Before going for the interview of any company we must have enough knowledge about company, what it does, history of company, what type of work is there, a/c to that what must be the qualitie of employe.
and also read the balance sheet of previous year of company from that u can get knowledge regarding the financial aspect of company, It was really a good experience . First question asked to me was introduce yourself? then he asked me some question related to financial aspect of company. To have good impression one must have a good communication skill .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself??   Answer Question
  • some question regarding the function of company, and its status in market,, and questions regarding medical equipment sector also...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – regarding the salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Maestros Mediline Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maestros Mediline Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Maestros Mediline Systems employees and interview candidates.