Maestros Mediline Systems

www.maestros.net

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maestros Mediline Systems

Candidate Interview Review

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Maestros Mediline Systems in February 2012.

Before going for the interview of any company we must have enough knowledge about company, what it does, history of company, what type of work is there, a/c to that what must be the qualitie of employe.
    and also read the balance sheet of previous year of company from that u can get knowledge regarding the financial aspect of company, It was really a good experience . First question asked to me was introduce yourself? then he asked me some question related to financial aspect of company. To have good impression one must have a good communication skill .

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself??   Answer Question
    • some question regarding the function of company, and its status in market,, and questions regarding medical equipment sector also...   Answer Question
    regarding the salary