Magdich & Associates P.C. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Magdich & Associates P.C.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magdich & Associates P.C. (Novi, MI).

Interview

Short. Not a lot of substance. Hiring manager was late to the interview. Did not really inquire into my experience. Hiring manager seemed distracted. Did not have any questions of me. In and out in under 20 minutes.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Magdich & Associates P.C. (Novi, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter online. My interaction with the office manager and hiring attorney was very pleasant and professional. They both took the time to go over my qualifications and answered all of my questions. Overall, they provided a very clear understanding of the job duties and firm expectations.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with working up a file from start to finish?   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magdich & Associates P.C. in October 2011.

Interview

I had one interview with the office manager and attorney I would be working for. The interview was unremarkable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unremarkab.e