Magellan Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.3

CCA II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health.

Interview

short simply but that was years ago now new ways of doing things interview went well not to bad the person that hired me was very nice, not to many hard questions was asked just the basics

Interview Questions

• how do you cut and paste and change a file name   1 Answer

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. They were both pleasant and engaged me in the interview process. There was a lot of casual dialogue and interest in my educational interests. Questions were conversational and overall the interview was very easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions come to mind. The interview was very conversational.   Answer Question

Senior Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magellan Health.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. there are some standard questions but much of the process is subjective. One 1:1 interview and then an offer. Then an offer and opportunity to negotiate salary. Getting hired initially is easier than being promoted from within.

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate for a higher starting salary. Not difficult and they were willing to work with me.

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview with Account Executives and In Person Interview with Management. Met with multiple team members to go over different aspects of the position. Only had two interviews with a total of four people, but that may be because I was an internal candidate. Working with HR was a slow process and was much more helpful once I met the team members.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized? What skills do you have in reference to Account Management?   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magellan Health in June 2014.

Interview

Minimum 2 step process. But Hiring was simple. first was conducted on phone then face to face. Easy environment. I was very much relaxed. Not difficult questions asked. They asked Generic questions as well. Some were related to technical background other related to business process.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Maryland Heights, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

You must go through an agency to get work here unless you know someone in upper managment, process is very long, 10 year back ground check is completed on everyone. The interview lasted 3 hours. They were probing for someone that does not require training, you must already know your job or you will not make it in the human resource area, there is no training.

Interview Questions

• You have to be comfortable with yourself   1 Answer

ICR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Magellan Health in May 2014.

Interview

It was an easy interview process. It was a simple interview process. There were 4 managers I interviewed with, their questions were not complicated. They were all nurses that conducted the interview. They offered me the job the same day.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Magellan Health.

Interview

I had one interview and it was very detailed. They ask questions to see what you would do in certain scenarios, get a feel if you are a team player or not, and also put you on the spot. Come prepared and confident. Keep in mind they want someone with a positive attitude, who will work hard, and definitely they need a TEAM player.

Interview Questions

• A question about to how handle a conflict within a team   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Richmond, VA) in December 2013.

Interview

Communication clear and timely

Interview Questions

• All expected industry specific / job specific questions   Answer Question

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Des Moines, IA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring coordinator and then had phone interview with supervisor. Very easy interview - almost too easy. Within a few days the hiring coordinator called me back with an offer. I made a counter offer and then we wound up meeting in the middle for the salary that I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I don't think I was asked any questions. The supervisor mostly told me about the position I was applying for and referred to my experience from my resume   Answer Question