Magellan Health

Magellan Health Marketing Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Magellan Health in May 2010.

A long process of interviews, providing background info, work samples, etc., leading to a second face-to-face, this time with a person I perceived to be the primary decision-maker. All handled very professionally up to this point, albeit the protracted time frame.
Final interviewer was polite and talked a lot about self and company origins. 'Needed me to provide hard copy of resume and then appeared unfamiliar with its contents (disconcerting). Nothing remarkable said or occurred. I was older than the interviewer but, other than that, cannot think of anything to account for why the process ended here.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about comfort level working in an environment where very few people are based in (i.e., work from) the office..   Answer Question