Magellan Health

www.magellanhealth.com

Magellan Health Marketing and Communications Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing and Communications Manager Interview

Marketing and Communications Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Magellan Health in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was approached via e-mail about the position. I had an initial interview with the hiring recruiter, then was forwarded to the actual person requiring the services. We had a great conversation, I was told I would definitely be considered and was told about the entire process. I was told I would get a test task to see if I was up for the writing part of the job and was told that it was likely my skills were beyond the position's requirements. After that there was no contact. I followed up with the hiring recruiter and the person requiring the services and did not hear back from either.

Interview Question – Do you think you would be satisfied doing this type of work?   View Answers (3)

Worked for Magellan Health? Contribute to the Community!