Magellan Health Project Management Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Magellan Health in May 2009.

In order to establish a new consulting and process re-engineering team, the Company was looking for two candidates to fall under the leadership of a Project leader. The initial interview was a phone screening by the HR department in order to see if the role fit my past experiences and interests. The second interview was done by the Project Leader; it started as a basic interview format and it transformed into a more in-depth look into my past project managament experience, ability to handle multiple projects at the same time while being able to address any issues to senior management and ultimately how I would handle different scenarios and what was my assessment, plan, implementation and evaluation processes.
The interviewer was informal when discussing the roles and plans for this newly developed team and that made the interview more comfortable. The position was not offered due to my limited experience with direct project management processes nonetheless it gave me a quick snapshot of the Project Management world.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you would react to a situation where there was more than one way to accomplish the same task, and there were very strong feelings by senior management on each position.   View Answer

Worked for Magellan Health? Contribute to the Community!