Magellan Navigation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Santa Clara, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Magellan Navigation in March 2010.

Interview Details – I received a call from the SVP of Sales regarding a position for Business Developement with Magellan. I was very happy with the discussion where the interviewer asked a variety of questions related to my background, work experience, and personal details. I was pleased to see that he took the time to ask about my personal life, children, etc... and gave me a good sense that they appreciate the Work/Life balance. I was then asked to come in for a 1-on-1 interview and was very pleased with that result as well. The offices were very nice and organized. It was a great experience! I hope to receive an offer soon.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult experience for you in working in a team setting?   Answer Question
  • Has there ever been a time when you were asked to create your own program or "destiny" within an organization?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Business Development

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Magellan Navigation in August 2010.

Interview Details – Typical interview process, met with SVP of Sales and CEO for 1-on-1 discussions

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Magellan Navigation in June 2010.

Interview Details – i was told it's about 1 hour interview but it turned out to be 2 hrs. and i didn't get the offer.gosh

Worked for Magellan Navigation? Contribute to the Community!