Magenic Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews in Boston, MA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Magenic Technologies in December 2011.

Met with GM and Consulting Manager for fit. Tech screen was not very difficult if you have the experience, but needed to vet out specific things like architectures and technologies.

1. you need to know the technolgoies
    2. you need to have experience using technologies.
    3. you need to have great people skills
    4. you need to have good problem solving skills
    5. passion for solutions and business help.

They want you to prove it before you get it, so the offers are basically lower than what you should get, but if you fight enough you can get it.

You also need to flght for vacation time, it is hard to get but worth it.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult part is to have the package
      1. tech chops
      2. people skills
      3. communication is the key.

nothing stands out mostly solve these problems, how do you apply yourself.
        View Answer
    Neogiation was tough but I got a signing bonus, and also extended vacation package. the salary was below my ask, but after 6 months they promoted me to the level I wanted after I proved I could work it.

Lead Architect Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Magenic Technologies in June 2013.

first interview with HR, then 2 interviews with very senior technology thought leaders and then face to face with regional GM, and then 4th interview with the team that you need to manage

Interview Questions
    • Questions in technology came from all around, there were several very low level technology design best practice questions   Answer Question
    No negotiation, whatever I asked they accepted exactly that amount.

Worked for Magenic Technologies? Contribute to the Community!