Magenic Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Consultant Interview

Lead Consultant
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Magenic Technologies in December 2011.

Interview Details – Met with GM and Consulting Manager for fit. Tech screen was not very difficult if you have the experience, but needed to vet out specific things like architectures and technologies.

1. you need to know the technolgoies
2. you need to have experience using technologies.
3. you need to have great people skills
4. you need to have good problem solving skills
5. passion for solutions and business help.

They want you to prove it before you get it, so the offers are basically lower than what you should get, but if you fight enough you can get it.

You also need to flght for vacation time, it is hard to get but worth it.

Interview Question – Most difficult part is to have the package
1. tech chops
2. people skills
3. communication is the key.

nothing stands out mostly solve these problems, how do you apply yourself.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Neogiation was tough but I got a signing bonus, and also extended vacation package. the salary was below my ask, but after 6 months they promoted me to the level I wanted after I proved I could work it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Lead Architect Consultant Interview

Lead Architect Consultant
Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Magenic Technologies in June 2013.

Interview Details – first interview with HR, then 2 interviews with very senior technology thought leaders and then face to face with regional GM, and then 4th interview with the team that you need to manage

Interview Question – Questions in technology came from all around, there were several very low level technology design best practice questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, whatever I asked they accepted exactly that amount.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Magenic Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Magenic Technologies interview questions and advice in Boston, MA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Magenic Technologies employees and interview candidates.