MaggieMoo's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Scooper Interview

Scooper

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at MaggieMoo's in August 2011.

Interview Details – No real interview, needed workers as soon as possible, was available for training.

Interview Question – Can you lift 10 pounds?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Server

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MaggieMoo's in August 2010.

Interview Details – I printed off an application from the internet. When I turned it in, the owner happened to be there was hiring. He interviewed me on the spot and about two weeks later he called me to offer me the job! I've been there for almost two years and it is a good first job! He asked questions about customer service and why you want to work there. It was very simple. Make sure you are friendly and outgoing because you will be dealing with a lot of customers and they will not want to hire someone who is shy.

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be a good fit at MaggieMoos?   View Answer

Worked for MaggieMoo's? Contribute to the Community!