Magna Electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Holly, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Magna Electronics in May 2008.

Interview Details – interviewed 1:1 over three different occasions

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you failed to deliver as promised and how was it resolved?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – hold out for starting salary, annual increases won't get you there

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Holly, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Magna Electronics in July 2009.

Interview Details – Discussion on Resume, then questions about electronic circuit board manufacturing, detailed questions on APQP and how many elements, what they are, etc. questions on use of project and timing delays.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me in detail the process used to manufacture circuit boards   View Answer
  • How many elements are in APQP and what are they?   Answer Question

Image Processing Researcher Interview

Image Processing Researcher
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Magna Electronics in November 2012.

Interview Details – There were three interviewers. They were from programming, computer vision and testing background respectively. Most of the questions were from computer Vision. As I had only image processing experience, i could not answer questions related to specific CV algorithms. I am more of a DSP guy and hence was not a match for them.

Interview Question – Asked if I know a specific computer vision algorithm.   Answer Question

Worked for Magna Electronics? Contribute to the Community!