Magna Infotech (India) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in December 2010.

Interview

There was a HR telephonic round first and then was face to face round with the manager where am going to work... Then i was asked about my prior job and regarding Salary and looked at my communication skills and then Manager took 2 days to get it confirmed and provide me offer letter

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

got call from client. attended interview in client place. finally payroll gone to magna. this is how theworst days started

Interview Questions

• position was on contractual. so after completion of interview payroll was handed over to magna-the worst   Answer Question

Senior UI Developer Interview

Interview

Resume shortlisting and arranging interviews with client and after selection deployed at client location. Interview was at the client location. Parent company issued me the appointment order once I am selected.

Negotiation

No much negotiation.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Interview

Number of interview : 1
    Good HR service.
    I worked as senior subject matter expert.
    No other issues I faced with this organisation except problems with the leave policy.Need to change leave policy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Leave policy

Pharmacy Benefit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

The selection process contains two rounds. Face to face interview and HR round.
    Then after you will be getting confirmation call from magna office and asking the notice period, and then send the confirmation email to you.

Interview Questions

• About Behavioral questions... Like Activities etc.   1 Answer

Web Ops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

They sent me client place. They all are lire. Talked before join very politely but after that they never ask about your problem. Not even response your mail. Consultancy company only meet there target nothing else. how to earn money from there employee they know it very well.

Negotiation

Salary negotiation. They not meet their commitment ever.

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Interview

here, Interviews are done by the client. I attended interviews for two clients. Client 1 interview was very friendly.They started with simple questions and gradually increased the complexity. Client 2 interview was of two rounds.First round was ok. Simple questions. In second round the questions are very complex and beyond my knowledge. The questions in second round were shooted very fast without giving any time for me to think.

Interview Questions

• There is a retail store who want to automate their payment process. They bought an application which is already being used by other retail stores. Now, how do you approach them and convince them to give the test part of the application to you. What all kinds of testing are you going to do on this application.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

1. In my first round I was called for telephonic interview as I was completed and selected for the next round face to face round.
    2. In my face to face to face interview I have explained all the Business senarios from end to end with a business flow and the interview is satisfied with the process and the way it is explained.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India).

Good

Network Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bangalore (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was two tiered . On day 1 there were 3 rounds , all of which were technical . The interviewer was from microsoft and was decent and well spoken . All the way till the end the process was a lovely and learning experience . The interviewer was so nice that he didnt mind talking about future growth in the company and his experience . The questions were fairly straight-forward and the difficult increased linealy with every answers , So my tip would be to be confidant and keep your fundamentals straight , youll easily bag the job . The 2nd tier was on next day , that was the manager round , and it was mainly for salary negotiation. Overall the process was quite good.

Interview Questions

• Be ready for real time scenario based questions and be ready for each and every concepts in the Job Description.   Answer Question

I got a better offer from a better company