Magna Infotech (India)

Very Easy Interview

Web Ops Interview

Web Ops
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Magna Infotech (India).

Interview Details – They sent me client place. They all are lire. Talked before join very politely but after that they never ask about your problem. Not even response your mail. Consultancy company only meet there target nothing else. how to earn money from there employee they know it very well.

Negotiation Details – Salary negotiation. They not meet their commitment ever.

MIS Executive Interview

MIS Executive
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in March 2013.

Interview Details – I got call from Magna Hyderabad branch, I appeared for an F2F, Interview process was held in three steps, Practical test, Face to Face interview and HR round. Finally got selected

Interview Question – How can you manage 200000 rows in excel 2003 version   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in March 2013.

Interview Details – First a Telephonic interview took place and they asked the basic networking questions and then a written test which had all the questions related to networking (subjective test) and then a personal HR interview. The process took a lot of time but anyhow got selected and was happy with the experience.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Senior Test Analyst

Interviewed at Magna Infotech (India)

Interview Details – here, Interviews are done by the client. I attended interviews for two clients. Client 1 interview was very friendly.They started with simple questions and gradually increased the complexity. Client 2 interview was of two rounds.First round was ok. Simple questions. In second round the questions are very complex and beyond my knowledge. The questions in second round were shooted very fast without giving any time for me to think.

Interview Question – There is a retail store who want to automate their payment process. They bought an application which is already being used by other retail stores. Now, how do you approach them and convince them to give the test part of the application to you. What all kinds of testing are you going to do on this application.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Magna Infotech (India).

Interview Details – 1. In my first round I was called for telephonic interview as I was completed and selected for the next round face to face round.
2. In my face to face to face interview I have explained all the Business senarios from end to end with a business flow and the interview is satisfied with the process and the way it is explained.

Interview Question – There are some unexpected questions   Answer Question

Sales and Reporting Analyst Interview

Sales and Reporting Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in September 2013.

Interview Details – First round was Screening Resume Questions from Magna.
Second was at clients site from Immediate manager.-Not that difficult-Ok
Once you are short listed for client interview there is not much difficulty. Magna communicated me well before interview about the job expectancy and responsibility demanded by Client. It helps . Interview went for 45 min. at client site but the questions were from Basic understanding of Knowledge. Take it easy and face interview !!

Interview Question – No such questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much difficult. You need to drag it bit hard to your basket what you expect.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Magna Infotech (India).

Interview Details – Good

Network Security Specialist Interview

Network Security Specialist
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was two tiered . On day 1 there were 3 rounds , all of which were technical . The interviewer was from microsoft and was decent and well spoken . All the way till the end the process was a lovely and learning experience . The interviewer was so nice that he didnt mind talking about future growth in the company and his experience . The questions were fairly straight-forward and the difficult increased linealy with every answers , So my tip would be to be confidant and keep your fundamentals straight , youll easily bag the job . The 2nd tier was on next day , that was the manager round , and it was mainly for salary negotiation. Overall the process was quite good.

Interview Question – Be ready for real time scenario based questions and be ready for each and every concepts in the Job Description.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a better offer from a better company

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Subject Matter Expert
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in September 2012.

Interview Details – Technical & HR -Telephonic Rounds

SME Interview

SME

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in October 2012.

Interview Details – Technical and HR Round and also checked the communication level.

Worked for Magna Infotech (India)? Contribute to the Community!