Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Magna Infotech (India)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Human Resources (2)
- Senior Test Analyst (1)
- Senior UI Developer (1)
- Service Management (1)
- Senior Human Resources Executive (1)
- SAP Consultant (1)
- Translator (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Technical Support Executive (1)
- MIS Executive (1)
- QA-Engineer (1)
- Tes Engineer (1)
- Pharmacy Benefit Analyst (1)
- Production Support - Amdocs (1)
- Sales and Reporting Analyst (1)
- Web Ops (1)
- Subject Matter Expert (1)
- SME (1)
- Software Test Eng (1)
- Network Security Specialist (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Subject Matter Expert (1)
- Administrator (1)
- Senior Instructional Designer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in December 2010.
There was a HR telephonic round first and then was face to face round with the manager where am going to work... Then i was asked about my prior job and regarding Salary and looked at my communication skills and then Manager took 2 days to get it confirmed and provide me offer letter
- Nothing tricky.. Just be yourself Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bangalore (India)).
got call from client. attended interview in client place. finally payroll gone to magna. this is how theworst days started
- position was on contractual. so after completion of interview payroll was handed over to magna-the worst Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
Resume shortlisting and arranging interviews with client and after selection deployed at client location. Interview was at the client location. Parent company issued me the appointment order once I am selected.
No much negotiation.
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
Number of interview : 1
Good HR service.
I worked as senior subject matter expert.
No other issues I faced with this organisation except problems with the leave policy.Need to change leave policy.
- Need to change leave policy. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2014.
The selection process contains two rounds. Face to face interview and HR round.
Then after you will be getting confirmation call from magna office and asking the notice period, and then send the confirmation email to you.
- About Behavioral questions... Like Activities etc. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bangalore (India)).
They sent me client place. They all are lire. Talked before join very politely but after that they never ask about your problem. Not even response your mail. Consultancy company only meet there target nothing else. how to earn money from there employee they know it very well.
Salary negotiation. They not meet their commitment ever.
- No OfferNo Offer
here, Interviews are done by the client. I attended interviews for two clients. Client 1 interview was very friendly.They started with simple questions and gradually increased the complexity. Client 2 interview was of two rounds.First round was ok. Simple questions. In second round the questions are very complex and beyond my knowledge. The questions in second round were shooted very fast without giving any time for me to think.
- There is a retail store who want to automate their payment process. They bought an application which is already being used by other retail stores. Now, how do you approach them and convince them to give the test part of the application to you. What all kinds of testing are you going to do on this application. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Pune (India)).
1. In my first round I was called for telephonic interview as I was completed and selected for the next round face to face round.
2. In my face to face to face interview I have explained all the Business senarios from end to end with a business flow and the interview is satisfied with the process and the way it is explained.
- There are some unexpected questions Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Magna Infotech (India).
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bangalore (India)) in March 2014.
The interview process was two tiered . On day 1 there were 3 rounds , all of which were technical . The interviewer was from microsoft and was decent and well spoken . All the way till the end the process was a lovely and learning experience . The interviewer was so nice that he didnt mind talking about future growth in the company and his experience . The questions were fairly straight-forward and the difficult increased linealy with every answers , So my tip would be to be confidant and keep your fundamentals straight , youll easily bag the job . The 2nd tier was on next day , that was the manager round , and it was mainly for salary negotiation. Overall the process was quite good.
- Be ready for real time scenario based questions and be ready for each and every concepts in the Job Description. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I got a better offer from a better company
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review