Magna Infotech (India) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in December 2010.

Interview

There was a HR telephonic round first and then was face to face round with the manager where am going to work... Then i was asked about my prior job and regarding Salary and looked at my communication skills and then Manager took 2 days to get it confirmed and provide me offer letter

Solution Architect Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in March 2015.

Interview

Magna has a policy to deploy candidates at client location & thus technical interviews are conducted by respective clients. Magna just scrutinizes resumes. My client took 2 technical interviews. Each was about for 50-60 minutes. The interviewer asked depth and breadth of multiple .net technologies including OOP & fundamentals, Design patterns, architecture patterns, WCF, C#, Asp.net, MVC, web-api, Entity framework etc

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

got call from client. attended interview in client place. finally payroll gone to magna. this is how theworst days started

Interview Questions

• position was on contractual. so after completion of interview payroll was handed over to magna-the worst   Answer Question

Senior UI Developer Interview

Interview

Resume shortlisting and arranging interviews with client and after selection deployed at client location. Interview was at the client location. Parent company issued me the appointment order once I am selected.

Negotiation

No much negotiation.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Interview

Number of interview : 1
    Good HR service.
    I worked as senior subject matter expert.
    No other issues I faced with this organisation except problems with the leave policy.Need to change leave policy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Leave policy

Pharmacy Benefit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

The selection process contains two rounds. Face to face interview and HR round.
    Then after you will be getting confirmation call from magna office and asking the notice period, and then send the confirmation email to you.

Interview Questions

• About Behavioral questions... Like Activities etc.   1 Answer

Web Ops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

They sent me client place. They all are lire. Talked before join very politely but after that they never ask about your problem. Not even response your mail. Consultancy company only meet there target nothing else. how to earn money from there employee they know it very well.

Negotiation

Salary negotiation. They not meet their commitment ever.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I got call from Magna for OFF-ROLE job in Ericson Noida. Firstly interviewed on telephonic held by Ericsson person. After clearing the first round a got call from Magna for FtoF round at client location Ericsson Noida. Its was good experience. interview was taken by Ericsson person Mr. Anoop Singh (Solution Architect) and Mr. Gaurav Talwar (Project Manager). Finally I got selected and placed in Ericsson.

Interview Questions

• Interview was based on Telecom Domain, C++, Linux, Multithreading etc Questions.   1 Answer

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Interview

here, Interviews are done by the client. I attended interviews for two clients. Client 1 interview was very friendly.They started with simple questions and gradually increased the complexity. Client 2 interview was of two rounds.First round was ok. Simple questions. In second round the questions are very complex and beyond my knowledge. The questions in second round were shooted very fast without giving any time for me to think.

Interview Questions

• There is a retail store who want to automate their payment process. They bought an application which is already being used by other retail stores. Now, how do you approach them and convince them to give the test part of the application to you. What all kinds of testing are you going to do on this application.   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

1. In my first round I was called for telephonic interview as I was completed and selected for the next round face to face round.
    2. In my face to face to face interview I have explained all the Business senarios from end to end with a business flow and the interview is satisfied with the process and the way it is explained.