Magna International Interview Questions

2.8

Good Job Interview

Interview

Professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very simple and set.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Magna International (Spartanburg, SC).

Interview

Used a recruiter. Went in for the interview and met with the IT Manager and HR Manager. We talked for a while about my experience and they offered me the job the next day. The IT guy I interviewed with knew a lot and knew what needed to be done. He knew what he was asking and had no problem hiring someone that knew stuff he didn't. I thought he was quite intelligent and high energy.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about my experiences. A few questions about how I got along with others.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiting firm handled all that.

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Magna International (Carrollton, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Go threw Diversified Staffing Solution, fill out the application, take a drug test, thats it and they will call you back within a week or two. When you start at Decostar you will be a temp from 1 to 3 years, then you are put on a list to get hired on base on your attendants.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Magna International (Detroit, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

Very simple

Purchasing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Magna International (Troy, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

Quick offer after a brief interview

Negotiation

1 day.

Production Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Magna International (Highland Park, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

I recieved a call to come in for an interview, when I arrived, I introduced myself to the receptionist and was told to have seat. while I was waiting, remembered not to look nervous or sweaty, just to remain calm and cheerful. When the human resource interviewer came form his office, he spoke my name and intoduced himself to me. We entered his office and i waited for him to sit down first before I did, and then the interview began. He ask me questions that I expected to be asked such as: Why did you leave your previous employer?, Why should we hire you?, What are your strengths and weakness?, If I called your previous employer what would he/she say about you? and so on. I can honestly say that I looked him directly in the eye on each answer that I gave, looking to see his reaction to the feedback I was giving. After it was over I waited for him to extend his hand and I extened mines and we shook hands and it was over. I thanked the receptionist and asked for the HR business card and I left the building.

Finance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Magna International (Troy, MI) in April 2009.

Interview

Preinterview phone call with HR. Interview with Finance Director and Divisional GM.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short. Not a lot of room to negotiation. They were pretty generous with vacation, but not salary.

Environmental Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Magna International.

Interview

Was referred to this company through a former classmate in post-graduate studies. Emailed resume directly to the hiring manager, who then passed it on to HR. Was given an interview within a couple of weeks. Had one interview with HR who conducted a behavioural interview. Then met with the hiring manager and HR Manager. Received a written offer within a couple of days. Accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you faced in the workplace and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Quality Engineering Co-op Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Magna International in June 2014.

Interview

The interview started 40 minutes late and while I was waiting I was not given a reason why. During the interview, my interviewer seemed distracted and kept receiving calls. However, he explained the situation to me in the end, telling me that they were moving everything around in the office and it was an emergency and he apologized a lot. He was also a very caring person and a very understanding. Once leaving the office, I met a few people working there and they were all extremely friendly and it seemed like a very enjoyable place to work.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 written round, 2 technical rounds, 1 HR