Magna International Interview Questions

2.8

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carrollton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Magna International in August 2012.

Go threw Diversified Staffing Solution, fill out the application, take a drug test, thats it and they will call you back within a week or two. When you start at Decostar you will be a temp from 1 to 3 years, then you are put on a list to get hired on base on your attendants.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Magna International in April 2010.

Quick offer after a brief interview

1 day.

Good Job Interview

Professional

Interview Questions
    It was very simple and set.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spartanburg, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Magna International.

Used a recruiter. Went in for the interview and met with the IT Manager and HR Manager. We talked for a while about my experience and they offered me the job the next day. The IT guy I interviewed with knew a lot and knew what needed to be done. He knew what he was asking and had no problem hiring someone that knew stuff he didn't. I thought he was quite intelligent and high energy.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions about my experiences. A few questions about how I got along with others.   View Answer
    The recruiting firm handled all that.

Finance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Magna International in April 2009.

Preinterview phone call with HR. Interview with Finance Director and Divisional GM.

Interview Questions
    Short. Not a lot of room to negotiation. They were pretty generous with vacation, but not salary.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Magna International in February 2011.

Very simple

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Highland Park, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Park, MI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Magna International in March 2010.

I recieved a call to come in for an interview, when I arrived, I introduced myself to the receptionist and was told to have seat. while I was waiting, remembered not to look nervous or sweaty, just to remain calm and cheerful. When the human resource interviewer came form his office, he spoke my name and intoduced himself to me. We entered his office and i waited for him to sit down first before I did, and then the interview began. He ask me questions that I expected to be asked such as: Why did you leave your previous employer?, Why should we hire you?, What are your strengths and weakness?, If I called your previous employer what would he/she say about you? and so on. I can honestly say that I looked him directly in the eye on each answer that I gave, looking to see his reaction to the feedback I was giving. After it was over I waited for him to extend his hand and I extened mines and we shook hands and it was over. I thanked the receptionist and asked for the HR business card and I left the building.

Quality Engineering Co-op Student Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Magna International in June 2014.

The interview started 40 minutes late and while I was waiting I was not given a reason why. During the interview, my interviewer seemed distracted and kept receiving calls. However, he explained the situation to me in the end, telling me that they were moving everything around in the office and it was an emergency and he apologized a lot. He was also a very caring person and a very understanding. Once leaving the office, I met a few people working there and they were all extremely friendly and it seemed like a very enjoyable place to work.

Software Engineer Interview

1 written round, 2 technical rounds, 1 HR

Junior Commodity Buyer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Magna International in March 2011.

The initial communication starts from a resume sent to HR. HR will call once there is a job and the interviews beggin. There will be 3 interviews before making any decision.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most difficult situation you have been through the last 12 months   Answer Question

Worked for Magna International? Contribute to the Community!