Magna Power Electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Managing Director Interview

Managing Director
Flemington, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Magna Power Electronics in October 2012.

Interview Details – I have worked for the company owners in the past

Negotiation Details – professional

Inventory Control Manager Interview

Inventory Control Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Magna Power Electronics in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact was through Linkedin by networking with colleagues who know people employed there. First was a twenty minute phone screen which I passed as then invited to a face-to-face interview. The interview was somewhat difficult as the two hiring managers met with had completely different perspective on the job specs and how they wanted them to performed. This made for a some tension as I was trying to do a balancing act between the two. Unfortunately, an offer was not forthcoming. The reason was that I did not have semi-conductor experience. I had managed various types of inventory in different industries - consumer goods (health and beauty aids, household products and food), chemicals and paper/pulp - always delivered major improvements for the company. Guess they could not see the forest from the trees.

Interview Questions

Worked for Magna Power Electronics? Contribute to the Community!