MagnaCare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MagnaCare

Provider Relations Representative Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MagnaCare.

Interview

Applied for the position online on their website. Was called by their recruiter to set up an interview. Then went in and sat down with two managers. They didn't really ask much about my skills. Basically my resume did the talking. Very general interview.

Interview Questions

The salary for their provider representatives was extremely low. $28,000 base. The online ad I responded to said they required 5 years experience, but the salary being offered doesn't match the salary they are offering. They did offers possible $1000 a month if you could sign on a certain number of providers, but that wasn't set in stone. Waited for a better offer somewhere else and I got it.

Unknown Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MagnaCare (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview. Very general questions. What are your skills, what did you do in your last position, why did you leave your last job. The interviewer was very friendly and this was more of a general questioning due to a resume submission.

Provider Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MagnaCare (Westbury, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, 1:1 then offer after 1-2 weeks

Interview Questions

• none too bad. what do you know about managed care ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none