Magneti Marelli

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.7

Program Manager Interview

minimum of two rounds .quite easy hiring process .involvement of italy isthere to finalize the candidate positon and salaries.got to be welversed with the responsibilities ability to take aditional responsibilities and felxible

Master Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Magneti Marelli in September 2013.

The company was looking for a master scheduler an HR associate contacted me about the position she found my resume on career builder. I already have a job and although I wasn't looking for jobs I agreed to interview with them. I had to interview on 3 different occasions, I had to take a half day from work to be able to interview. After the final interview with the plant manager they told they would get back but I never received a call or an email. I understand that they might have found a better candidate but they could have been more respectful. The HR associate and HR manager did not reply back to my emails or my phone calls. All it takes is 30 seconds to inform me that they found another candidate. I invested several hours in interviewing with this company and they did not have the courtesy to let me know what was happening, I am glad that they decided not to hire me,very unprofessional!

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Magneti Marelli.

phone interview and face to face interview

Project Buyer Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Magneti Marelli in June 2012.

Submitted my resume for this opening about 6 months before I was called. This is for the Lighting Group and they had alot of quits and new hires. Finally got called in for the interview with the new Director who had been just hired. first interview was with the Director and a very young but nice man from Personnel. Very nice facility outside. Inside it looked like an air traffic control center with a bunch of very small cubicles with short walls crammed together, I expect it must have been very noisy to work there.

Interview Questions
    • It was a very basic interview. Not a STAR. The Director of Purchasing wanted to go over my resume and he was very interested in my experience at an automotive OEM. He had alot of questions about what went on there and what my role was. Honestly, I felt like he was a bit jealous of my experience and education.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Magneti Marelli in January 2012.

It was a very good proccess. The company is huge world-wide but small in Auburn Hills. At first I thought that the interview was short and was expecting a follow-up. The way that it is structured seems to be short and to the point (this was fine with me.) After getting hired, I realized how busy the managers are and then I understood why the interview was so short. After being at Magneti Marelli for 7+ months, I cannot be hapier. It is a family-like environment (HR and Managers know who you are, not just an employee number), they do great team-building events, are growing very fast, and are giving back to the community (Humane Society, Habbitat for Humanity, etc...)

Interview Questions
    • The questions aren't difficult, they really want to see that you know what you claim to know and that you are a fit for the team and company.   Answer Question
    Give the company a chance, it took a while to get the offer, so be patient.

Controller Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Magneti Marelli.

Contact by professional headhunter: mentoring and feeback followup experience. five stages of interview: Three Technical Two human resource. Openminded people, willingness to travel abroad, Global Multicultural Enviroment. Planning

Salary

Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Magneti Marelli.

Written Test is also taken for Engineer profile though it is not mandatory at Manesar, Gurgaon, India Location.Overall experience of hiring process is good.
    Phone Interview and Personal Interview. Engineers are also provided transportation and accommodation facility for Personal Interview.

RND(GET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Magneti Marelli in March 2013.

round 1:-written test(basic electronics,GK,apptitude,C)
    round 2:Group Discussion
    round 3:-Technical interview
    round 4:-Hr interview

Interview Questions
    • If your mobile display is not working than how will say that your keypad of mobile is working correctly?   View Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bologna (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bologna (Italy)

I applied online – interviewed at Magneti Marelli.

first phone contact, after a second phone contact, after a 1 to 1 interview with the chief and another 1:1 interview after a week to prepare contract. At the end of my experience you must spend a whole day with psycologists for assessment tests on your soft skills , group tests and english evaluation.

Interview Questions
    • you have to answer to as much mail as possible to yout chief ,clients and suppliers.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mānesar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mānesar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Magneti Marelli in January 2013.

The process was carried out at our college campus. It started in the evening with the presentation by the HR about the company followed by a written test. Around 70 people appeared for the test. It was a 90 minutes objetcive test(MCQ) with 4 sections, viz., Basic programming(30 questions), Quantitative Aptitude(15 questions), General knowledge(15 questions) & Basic electronics(30 questions). The result was announced the next morning(34 shortlisted).
    It was followed by 2 more tests, 1 objective & the last 1 subjective.
    The second test had 4 sections: Basic C programming, basic firmware & micro-controllers, basic electronics & Object Oriented programming. It was a 150 mins test & 16 were shortlisted after this test.
    The 3rd test had questions involving programming concepts & concepts on microcontrollers(most were based on timers). This test was not a elimination round.
    The 3 tests were followed by a Group Discussion round. The topic of discussion of my group was "Role & Recognition of Women in Indian Society"
    10 were shortlisted from this round.
    Final rounds were personal interviews: HR & Technical.
    Technical went smoothly and involved very simple questions & discussion on the 3rd test(subjective one).
    HR round was also of the same. Simple round. Maximum stress in this round was given to question on problems, if any, relating to work location(Gurgaon) & questions to check retention with the company.
    Final 8 were recruited from our campus.

Interview Questions
    • The written test was the most important part. Read C programming basics, Microcontroller basics(study general stuffs, no specific microcontroller required), Object Oriented Programming Basics & Basic electronic circuits   View Answer