Maguire Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Utility Locator Interview

Gardner, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Maguire Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – Asked if I was able to walk for long periods of time. Be outside for the whole day. Possible exploration in the deep woods to find sewer lines on paper streets.

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Maguire Group in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was relatively informal. Was asked where else that I had applied and about my previous work experience related to the company. Discussion primarily revolved around what tasks I would be responsible for and the amount of hours I could work per week. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Because it was for an internship, I do not believe negotiating was really on the table. I offered a slightly inflated hourly rate and was offered what I wanted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Maguire Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maguire Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Maguire Group employees and interview candidates.