Maguire Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maguire Group

Project Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Maguire Group in March 2014.

One interview. Pretty comprehensive. no difficult question, if you know what you are interviewing for. Know your field in detail and you will be ok. Important to know the industry and mention clients and former projects

Interview Questions

Utility Locator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardner, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardner, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Maguire Group in May 2012.

Asked if I was able to walk for long periods of time. Be outside for the whole day. Possible exploration in the deep woods to find sewer lines on paper streets.

None

Engineering Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Maguire Group in September 2009.

Interview was relatively informal. Was asked where else that I had applied and about my previous work experience related to the company. Discussion primarily revolved around what tasks I would be responsible for and the amount of hours I could work per week. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions
    Because it was for an internship, I do not believe negotiating was really on the table. I offered a slightly inflated hourly rate and was offered what I wanted.