Magyar Telekom

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Communications Interview

Marketing Communications

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Magyar Telekom in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was referred by an employee of the company to the CEO who was looking for a person for a specific position. I was called by the secretery of the CEO. Interview was set up. Met with him about twice. Then I had to go in meet with the marketing people and based on my meeting I had to give a proposal on how I would do the job.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

IT Help Desk (Student Job) Interview

IT Help Desk (Student Job)
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Magyar Telekom.

Interview Details – There was an interview about general IT knowledge at the student association, then a second round at the Company. They were nice, asked general questions, like where do you see yourself in a few years and stuff like that. Then I had to pretend I am selling a phone to them, because the job has an emphasis on selling too...
Then after I accepted was a training for 2 weeks without pay (which is not that great), and we listened to actual employees' calls.

Interview Question – How many pairs of cables are in an ethernet cable?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just told that I will get a net amount of 700HUF for an hour not really negotiable

Economist Intern Interview

Economist Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Magyar Telekom in June 2010.

Interview Details – The applying process was quite long, the interviews are only on the very end. At first general questions, drivers, and after that specific questions.

Interview Question – How would you find out wheter the lamp inside the fridge is on or off after you put off the lamp?   Answer Question

Worked for Magyar Telekom? Contribute to the Community!