Magyar Telekom

Magyar Telekom Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Magyar Telekom

Marketing Communications Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Magyar Telekom in September 2009.

I was referred by an employee of the company to the CEO who was looking for a person for a specific position. I was called by the secretery of the CEO. Interview was set up. Met with him about twice. Then I had to go in meet with the marketing people and based on my meeting I had to give a proposal on how I would do the job.

IT Help Desk (Student Job) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Magyar Telekom.

There was an interview about general IT knowledge at the student association, then a second round at the Company. They were nice, asked general questions, like where do you see yourself in a few years and stuff like that. Then I had to pretend I am selling a phone to them, because the job has an emphasis on selling too...
    Then after I accepted was a training for 2 weeks without pay (which is not that great), and we listened to actual employees' calls.

Interview Questions
    They just told that I will get a net amount of 700HUF for an hour not really negotiable

Economist Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Magyar Telekom in June 2010.

The applying process was quite long, the interviews are only on the very end. At first general questions, drivers, and after that specific questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you find out wheter the lamp inside the fridge is on or off after you put off the lamp?   Answer Question