Mahendra’s Institute

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Lucknow (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Mahendra’s Institute in July 2012.

Interview Details – It was a campus slection. Tere were 2 round of interview one in my college and 1 in their own HR office.

Interview Question – Not difficult but unexpected, they told me to dance because I like to dance, was written in my cv. And I danced there & they liked it the most.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – salary

Deputy Manager/Manager Interview

Lucknow (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mahendra’s Institute in January 2012.

Interview Details – i need a good culture where i can show my managerial skills and grow up with company

Very Easy Interview

Area Manager Interview

Area Manager
Lucknow (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Mahendra’s Institute in September 2010.

Interview Details – 5 rounds of interview ........ recommended employee references.........company is in developing form........ they give 1st preference to those who are ready to relocate .

Interview Question – are you ready for relocate   View Answer

Negotiation Details – according to their policy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mahendra’s Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mahendra’s Institute interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mahendra’s Institute employees and interview candidates.