Mahindra Satyam

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mahindra Satyam Interview

Mahindra Satyam
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds

Interview Question – Some of the technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was done

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – HR called up an scheduled an face to face interview. he was very polite to schedule according to my convenience as i was working. ASIC team manager and team lead interview me.
They mostly asked about my previous projects and the problems i faced and how i handled.
Apart from that team lead asked about digital basics and some verilog code explanation.

office location, space was good. Work culture was good.

Interview Question – schduling of events in verilog simulation   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Fresher
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in July 2010.

Interview Details – one objective paper, followed by group discussion followed by technical interview and finally one HR interview

Interview Question – Why do you want to change the domain?   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Fresher
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – Round 1: Written Test (Aptitude + Reasoning + Comprehensions)
Round 2: Group Discussion
Round 3: HR & Technical Round

Interview Question – Need to be confidant   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard Package for Freshers

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2013.

Interview Details – I went for Walkin at Mahindra Satyam.. interview process was cool..

Interview Question – Nothing as of such   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2011.

Interview Details – I got a phone call from a placement agency, after which direct interview was taken by MSat guys.

Interview Question – Difference between server 2008 and 2003 arch :)   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2010.

Interview Details – Puzzles
Programming
2 Technical Interviews

Interview Question – Project level interview   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1 technical round
1 manager round
1 HR disucssion

Interview Question – Covered the all key skills in the CV
some of core java questions.
some analytic questions.
Asked to write Fibonacci series java program
Questions on design patterns
  Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple. Have 3 rounds of interviews, but very straight forward. Down to earth technical questions.

Interview Question – Nil   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have fixed salary slabs, so cannot be negotiated much. They pay as per slabs, and there is no fooling around with that.

Netezza Lead Interview

Netezza Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2013.

Interview Details – One telephonic round, MR and then HR round

Interview Question – Architecture, distribution, Nzload, Keys, zone maps   Answer Question

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!