Mahindra Satyam

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Delivery Manager Interview

Delivery Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in July 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter to interview for a middle management position at Satyam. I had several telephonic rounds of interviews, and finally an in-person interview. The interviews were mostly smooth. However, when it came to the HR for the final rounds for the offer/negotiations, thats when it went cold. I asked a few questions related to their offer and there was no response after that. Probably, it was tied to the problems that the company started encountering at that time. I have interviewed with a few Indian companies, and typically, the skill interviews go well. But when it comes to HR, the professionalism seems to be lacking a bit.

Interview Question – What would you bring to the table in this role?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra Satyam

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mahindra Satyam Delivery Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mahindra Satyam employees and interview candidates.