Mahindra Satyam Engineering Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in November 2011.

In the campus recruitment program, there is an initial screening test consisting of questions in English and quantitative aptitude. This test is computer based as each section has a cut- off mark. The test isn't tough but speed is a requirement. The ones that make it through are divided into groups and a group discussion round follows. The short-listed candidates then attend a one on one technical interview

Interview Questions
  • What are the major factors to be considered to design a wing rib using CATIA ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in September 2011.

Totally consists of three rounds.first round technical written prsons clearing that moved to second round thats technical HR next is general HR,out of 300 52 cleared first round and all attented second and third round.finally only 9 got selected.

Interview Questions
    • suppose if you are selected what will u do..?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in July 2011.

1st Telephonic - Next -Group/Panel Interview-next-Skills Test-Next-Background Check(Still on process)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself & Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to leave your current employer   View Answer
    No Much Pressure..

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2009.

its a scheduled interview and process is satisfied

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2008.

i got a call from consultant about my phone interview and duration was of about an hour. They asked me about my current project and also last one. Next round was face to face, where it was three senior guys who asked me about my technical strength and weakness, and similar questions.Last round was with manager, and he asked me about software engineering processes.