Mahindra Satyam

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in September 2011.

Interview Details – Totally consists of three rounds.first round technical written prsons clearing that moved to second round thats technical HR next is general HR,out of 300 52 cleared first round and all attented second and third round.finally only 9 got selected.

Interview Question – suppose if you are selected what will u do..?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in July 2011.

Interview Details – 1st Telephonic - Next -Group/Panel Interview-next-Skills Test-Next-Background Check(Still on process)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No Much Pressure..

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in November 2011.

Interview Details – In the campus recruitment program, there is an initial screening test consisting of questions in English and quantitative aptitude. This test is computer based as each section has a cut- off mark. The test isn't tough but speed is a requirement. The ones that make it through are divided into groups and a group discussion round follows. The short-listed candidates then attend a one on one technical interview

Interview Question – What are the major factors to be considered to design a wing rib using CATIA ?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2009.

Interview Details – its a scheduled interview and process is satisfied

Interview Question – core java questions   Answer Question

Pune (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2008.

Interview Details – i got a call from consultant about my phone interview and duration was of about an hour. They asked me about my current project and also last one. Next round was face to face, where it was three senior guys who asked me about my technical strength and weakness, and similar questions.Last round was with manager, and he asked me about software engineering processes.

Interview Question – storage class in C   Answer Question

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!