Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions in Hyderābād

3.1

49 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2013.

I took up this interview in early 2013. There were total 4 rounds:
    1. Technical
    2. Managerial
    3. Was supposed to be with a "higher up manager" but then was turned into Technical round
    4. 2 min talk with "higher up manager"
    Total time taken was around 2 weeks. HR kept chasing me asking for interviews but then slowed down considerably after round 2.

I have a speech impairment, normally it doesn't affect my communication and it was something which I was upfront about to the HR. In spite of knowing this, they made me go through 4 rounds only to tell me I was rejected because of my speech problem.
    So I guess its your choice if you want to trust them specially if you have any kind of impairment.

Interview Questions
    • Only unexpected question was - You have a speech impairment why should we hire you? (after 3 rounds of interview)   Answer Question

Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2013.

They were very flexible. I attended for a job interview for a BPO offer and they asssigned me a Graphics Designer position looking at my skills and knowledge of Graphic Designing

Interview Questions
    • was asked for questions based on "reaction to situations" and general Knowledge. There were no technical questions other than asking for certifications.   Answer Question

Human Resources Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2013.

nice place, need some improvement and tranparency

other offers

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2010.

there were two rounds of interview. one by local person and another client. Local Interviewers are technically weak in general. they look only for salary component to keep their acquisition cost minimal. Client is generally overseas US or European, and may grill on technical aspects. The USP is onsite opportunities which is 10% to total team strength. generally you have be in good books of manager to get that.

Interview Questions
    • salary negotiation. Interviewers are technically weak in general.   Answer Question

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2010.

I was walk-in for exp 3+ and there are 3 rounds all are face to face.
    1st and 2nd are technical and 3rd was HR.

I could crack the rounds but to disclose the results they took 1mnth that was most irritating thing.

Interview Questions
    It was good and got as expected. I'm thankful to Mahindra Satyam for giving me initial break that I need the most at that time around 2010

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Joined as Fresher. One round of interview, not technical. Asked questions about Electronics and some HR questions.

No negotiation.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2011.

Round 1 - Written Test - Aptitude Verbal and Logical Reasoning. They were quite easy because I had enough practice from 1 year ahead Round -2 - Technical - STructs and Unions - C and others from C, HR - why mahindra? how? hobbies? expectations?

Interview Questions

Joining too late (More than an year after they accepted me)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2013.

It was a tiring experience,,,,,but i finally got the nod

Interview Questions
    • what will you do? when you become PM of india?   View Answer

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Telephonic and Face to Face Interview by Competency Head

Interview Questions
    • The Questions was completely related to Sybase Databases, Application Development and Maintenance, People Management.

The difficult question was you have to join in 5 days so I rushed to Delhi to bring my documents for the joining and verification.
        Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2009.

It was good, they were clear about my role, shift, timings, pay etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!