Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra Satyam
- Software Engineer (39)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Software Developer (13)
- Project Lead (9)
- Project Manager (6)
- Developer (6)
- Engineering (5)
- Associate (5)
- Software Trainee (4)
- Fresher (4)
- Project Leader (3)
- Team Lead (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- SAP Consultant (2)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- Technical Lead (2)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Database Administrator (2)
- Business Development (2)
- Functional Consultant (2)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Test Engineer (1)
- Graphics Designer (1)
- Senior Help Desk Technician (1)
- Architect (1)
- Firmware Engineer (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
Joined as Fresher. One round of interview, not technical. Asked questions about Electronics and some HR questions.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderābād (India)).
Telephonic and Face to Face Interview by Competency Head
- The Questions was completely related to Sybase Databases, Application Development and Maintenance, People Management. The difficult question was you have to join in 5 days so I rushed to Delhi to bring my documents for the joining and verification. 1 Answer
Helpful (2)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2013.
They were very flexible. I attended for a job interview for a BPO offer and they asssigned me a Graphics Designer position looking at my skills and knowledge of Graphic Designing
- was asked for questions based on "reaction to situations" and general Knowledge. There were no technical questions other than asking for certifications. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2013.
The first round was technical which went for an hour. After introducing my self and running through by past work experience, the interviewer started asking me questions related to basics in OM and PO. This included the different flows Standard, Drop Ship, Back to Back , RMA. He also asked various setups in OM and PO like Shipping grants, approval hierarchies , processing constraints. He also asked a situation case on how to implement the same for a Gas cylinder company. The second round was with two senior managers who grilled me on complexities of Oracle Apps. It went on for 20 minutes and I couldnt clear the same.
- WHat is the interface between OM and PO? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderābād (India)).
One technical interview which is easier. Then came the negotiation part where they offered me a figure for which I have no options to negotiate. I was just given the choices whether to accept it or not. Not even the chances on negotiation of the position which they fixed it already.
- We can offer you only XXX of salary and only XXX position. You have only 2 options whether to accept or not. Do you accept? Answer Question
They gave out the figure and the only options I have are Yes/No
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2013.
nice place, need some improvement and tranparency
- its like general interview 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
- No OfferEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2013.
It was a tiring experience,,,,,but i finally got the nod
- what will you do? when you become PM of india? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderābād (India)).
I was recruited as an ELTP (entry level trainee programmer) in one of the Walk-ins in Hyderabad. It consisted of an aptitude written test followed by a GD and 2 rounds of intervew (1 technical & 1 HR round) The techincal round questions are basic question of programming language in C/C++, operating system and software engineering and your engineering project, which can be cleared with ease. HR round was to test your attitude and instincts. All in all, the interview is not the toughest but its not very easy either. Out of 5000+ candidates, 81 were finally selected.
- Nothing... Answer Question
Pay package was fixed for entry level programmers. So no scope of negotiation.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2013.
I took up this interview in early 2013. There were total 4 rounds: 1. Technical 2. Managerial 3. Was supposed to be with a "higher up manager" but then was turned into Technical round 4. 2 min talk with "higher up manager" Total time taken was around 2 weeks. HR kept chasing me asking for interviews but then slowed down considerably after round 2. I have a speech impairment, normally it doesn't affect my communication and it was something which I was upfront about to the HR. In spite of knowing this, they made me go through 4 rounds only to tell me I was rejected because of my speech problem. So I guess its your choice if you want to trust them specially if you have any kind of impairment.
- Only unexpected question was - You have a speech impairment why should we hire you? (after 3 rounds of interview) Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderābād (India)).
Depends on the Profile For MTs - GD, Interview and HR round
It was a campus placement
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review