Mahindra Satyam

47 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Lead Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2013.

Interview Details – nice place, need some improvement and tranparency

Interview Question – its like general interview   View Answer

Reason for Declining – other offers

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2010.

Interview Details – there were two rounds of interview. one by local person and another client. Local Interviewers are technically weak in general. they look only for salary component to keep their acquisition cost minimal. Client is generally overseas US or European, and may grill on technical aspects. The USP is onsite opportunities which is 10% to total team strength. generally you have be in good books of manager to get that.

Interview Question – salary negotiation. Interviewers are technically weak in general.   Answer Question

Firmware Engineer Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was walk-in for exp 3+ and there are 3 rounds all are face to face.
1st and 2nd are technical and 3rd was HR.

I could crack the rounds but to disclose the results they took 1mnth that was most irritating thing.

Interview Question – None. Most of them were are good technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was good and got as expected. I'm thankful to Mahindra Satyam for giving me initial break that I need the most at that time around 2010

Project Lead Interview

Interviewed at Mahindra Satyam

Interview Details – Joined as Fresher. One round of interview, not technical. Asked questions about Electronics and some HR questions.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2011.

Interview Details – Round 1 - Written Test - Aptitude Verbal and Logical Reasoning. They were quite easy because I had enough practice from 1 year ahead Round -2 - Technical - STructs and Unions - C and others from C, HR - why mahindra? how? hobbies? expectations?

Interview Question – Whats the most exciting thing now ?.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Joining too late (More than an year after they accepted me)

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2013.

Interview Details – It was a tiring experience,,,,,but i finally got the nod

Interview Question – what will you do? when you become PM of india?   View Answer

Project Leader Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – Telephonic and Face to Face Interview by Competency Head

Interview Question – The Questions was completely related to Sybase Databases, Application Development and Maintenance, People Management.

The difficult question was you have to join in 5 days so I rushed to Delhi to bring my documents for the joining and verification.
  Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2009.

Interview Details – It was good, they were clear about my role, shift, timings, pay etc.

Interview Question – would you sign a contract with us   View Answer

Engineering Services Lead Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2009.

Interview Details – One level of Telephonic interview with Business Leaders followed by physical meetings with VP / SVP. Followed by a presentation

Interview Question – Unexpected Question would be on the Current Dynamics and numbers of your current employer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was recruited as a fresher, so no scope of Negotiation. But usually, the negotiation is limited to 30% hike on current salary

Oracle Applications SCM Functional Consultant Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2013.

Interview Details – The first round was technical which went for an hour. After introducing my self and running through by past work experience, the interviewer started asking me questions related to basics in OM and PO. This included the different flows Standard, Drop Ship, Back to Back , RMA. He also asked various setups in OM and PO like Shipping grants, approval hierarchies , processing constraints. He also asked a situation case on how to implement the same for a Gas cylinder company.

The second round was with two senior managers who grilled me on complexities of Oracle Apps. It went on for 20 minutes and I couldnt clear the same.

Interview Question – WHat is the interface between OM and PO?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra Satyam

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mahindra Satyam interview questions and advice in Hyderabad, India. All 47 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mahindra Satyam employees and interview candidates.