Mahindra Satyam

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
193 candidate interviews

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – Got into the job as a fresher after completing my BTech. The entire process for enrollment consisted of a aptitude test, technical test, Group discussion and technical and hr interview. aptitude and technical exams consisted of basic questions and any average student can clear it. Group discussion was more focused on attitude and inter personal communication skill.

Interview Question – During Technical Interview, I was asked to explain in detail the project work done at college level. The interviewer was well versed in Visual C and hence had a nice discussion on the approach and Class diagram.   View Answers (2)

Interviewed at Mahindra Satyam

Interview Details – I have 8 years of exp in software developement, i was interviewd by mahidnra satyam and got selected. They had given me some joining date, which was 2 months frm my interview date. I had my well settled job which i left for mahindra satyam, by assuming tht, they will take me on my joining date. But these people on the date of joining told me tht they r extending my joining... internally i came to know abt the extension tht, the project got scrapped. they never called me again..............So i suggest never joining this company. As they r big cheaters.

Senior Sharepoint Developer Interview

Senior Sharepoint Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – It started of with my previous assignments and went thru my roles and responsibilites at my current project and some scenario questions.

Negotiation Details – It was pretty straight forward..

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Nil Interview

Nil

Interview Details – Major Areas of Accountability
? Maintain in depth interface with the customer, the Business Development team and the Value Streams regarding progress, status and strategies.

? Coordinate/Support the sales activities, new business capture and proposal work with the assigned team members according to G-SIS standard business processes.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – written test, GD, HR interview, Technical interview

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Team Lead

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – on campus placement , concentrated more on Quant and aptitude . technical interview was to the level of a fresher

Interview Question – no   Answer Question

Windows Sys Administrative Interview

Windows Sys Administrative

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – 2 techhnical and 1 manager round

Negotiation Details – 30 %

Interviewed at Mahindra Satyam

Interview Details – written test followed by group discussion then interview

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not a great pay

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – 2 rounds

Interview Question – connection pooling   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – visa initiated with current company

Team Lead

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – Was good.

Interview Question – Try to confuse us with our answer.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra Satyam

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mahindra Satyam interview questions and advice. All 193 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mahindra Satyam employees and interview candidates.