Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra Satyam
- Software Engineer (39)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Software Developer (13)
- Project Lead (9)
- Project Manager (6)
- Developer (6)
- Engineering (5)
- Associate (5)
- Software Trainee (4)
- Fresher (4)
- Project Leader (3)
- Team Lead (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- SAP Consultant (2)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Technical Lead (2)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Database Administrator (2)
- Business Development (2)
- Functional Consultant (2)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Test Engineer (1)
- Graphics Designer (1)
- Senior Help Desk Technician (1)
- Architect (1)
- Firmware Engineer (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Bangalore (India)).
HR called up an scheduled an face to face interview. he was very polite to schedule according to my convenience as i was working. ASIC team manager and team lead interview me. They mostly asked about my previous projects and the problems i faced and how i handled. Apart from that team lead asked about digital basics and some verilog code explanation. office location, space was good. Work culture was good.
- schduling of events in verilog simulation Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
Joined as Fresher. One round of interview, not technical. Asked questions about Electronics and some HR questions.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.
Had all the rounds over the telephone. The first round consisted of general screening. Then had the versant. Followed by the HR round and finally the Ops round
- Not any Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.
Workculture is good. and way of behaving is good.
- NO difficult Questions Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderābād (India)).
Telephonic and Face to Face Interview by Competency Head
- The Questions was completely related to Sybase Databases, Application Development and Maintenance, People Management. The difficult question was you have to join in 5 days so I rushed to Delhi to bring my documents for the joining and verification. 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.
The hiring process here is tailored to look complex and thorough but is actually a colossal joke. They had a written test for me which could be passed by a 2 yr old. The next round is a group discussion which does not have a moderator or watcher... So you end up just chatting with fellow applicants. The next 2 "technical" interviews were so ridiculous it felt like the interviewers were more interested in asking me about my personal life rather than my skills for the role. I guess one can't expect any better from a services company in India.
- How would you create a test case for a toilet seat? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Can't imagine working with the guys who interviewed me!
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.
Interview process was simple. Client Interview for 1.5 hours and HR round
- Client Interview was average Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.
telephonic interview round which last about an hour. interview started with core java and moved to J2EE concepts, hibernate, Spring MVC architecture, webservices, Struts, configuration of spring and hibernate
- Performance issues Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai (India)).
Good and quick wrap up with no inconvenience for people coming from far off.
- Technical question in non-functional testing though I am for functional, but my answer was appreciated for the attempt Answer Question
- Declined OfferEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai (India)).
1 written Test (quant,resoning,verbal) 130 q 1 hr objetive type 2 subject test objective type 3 Techn Interview 4:1 4 Project Manager interview (gen/optional very rare0 5 hr interview
- all expected q Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
they did not send the offer letter so far.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review