Mahindra Satyam

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2009.

Interview Details – It was good, they were clear about my role, shift, timings, pay etc.

Interview Question – would you sign a contract with us   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – Good and quick wrap up with no inconvenience for people coming from far off.

Interview Question – Technical question in non-functional testing though I am for functional, but my answer was appreciated for the attempt   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – 1 written Test (quant,resoning,verbal) 130 q 1 hr objetive type
2 subject test objective type
3 Techn Interview 4:1
4 Project Manager interview (gen/optional very rare0
5 hr interview

Interview Question – all expected q   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – they did not send the offer letter so far.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering Services Lead Interview

Engineering Services Lead
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2009.

Interview Details – One level of Telephonic interview with Business Leaders followed by physical meetings with VP / SVP. Followed by a presentation

Interview Question – Unexpected Question would be on the Current Dynamics and numbers of your current employer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was recruited as a fresher, so no scope of Negotiation. But usually, the negotiation is limited to 30% hike on current salary

Test Engineer Interview

View Answer

Fresher Interview

Fresher
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – Round 1: Written Test (Aptitude + Reasoning + Comprehensions)
Round 2: Group Discussion
Round 3: HR & Technical Round

Interview Question – Need to be confidant   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard Package for Freshers

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2013.

Interview Details – I went for Walkin at Mahindra Satyam.. interview process was cool..

Interview Question – Nothing as of such   Answer Question

Oracle Applications Database Administrator Interview

Oracle Applications Database Administrator
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in April 2013.

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me for interview with Mahindra satyam. I had series of interviews without direct contact with the HR. It all went smooth ..just tad slow. I had 4 telephonic interviews and one onsite meeting.First interview was to get overall idea on my knowledge which I had highlighted in my resume. 2nd was more technical on database like how to convert RAC-nonRAC etc. 3rd round was a short technical and more of a discussion. 4th was HR discussion and then I was called for onsite meeting.

Negotiation Details – Negotiate based on your value in Market.

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2011.

Interview Details – I got a phone call from a placement agency, after which direct interview was taken by MSat guys.

Interview Question – Difference between server 2008 and 2003 arch :)   Answer Question

Oracle Applications SCM Functional Consultant Interview

Oracle Applications SCM Functional Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2013.

Interview Details – The first round was technical which went for an hour. After introducing my self and running through by past work experience, the interviewer started asking me questions related to basics in OM and PO. This included the different flows Standard, Drop Ship, Back to Back , RMA. He also asked various setups in OM and PO like Shipping grants, approval hierarchies , processing constraints. He also asked a situation case on how to implement the same for a Gas cylinder company.

The second round was with two senior managers who grilled me on complexities of Oracle Apps. It went on for 20 minutes and I couldnt clear the same.

Interview Question – WHat is the interface between OM and PO?   Answer Question