Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra Satyam
- Software Engineer (38)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Software Developer (12)
- Project Lead (9)
- Developer (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Associate (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Software Trainee (4)
- Fresher (4)
- Team Lead (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Project Leader (3)
- Technical Lead (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Database Administrator (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Business Development (2)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Functional Consultant (2)
- Designer (1)
- SAP Consultant (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Customer Support Associate (1)
- Solution Architect (1)
- Human Resources Lead (1)
- Senior Quality Analyst (1)
- Service Delivery Manager (1)
1 person found this helpful
Network Stratergy Manager Interview
The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in July 2010.
Phone Interview: Basic questions per resume and simple hr questions
A few questions , the answers are general (Google up if you don't know the terms)
1. Tell about your greatest achievement in IT sector so far?
Your experience in this sector will surely help you in answering this question. If you are a fresher then tell about the technical skills you have gained. Focus on those areas where you possess command. Be genuine and responsible with your answer. If you have done a good IT project any time back in your work area or during your studies then you can mention about it.
2. Do you have any additional training apart from your bachelors?
If you have done any such courses of IT field then it will definitely be advantageous for you. There are various courses relate to networking like CCNA, CCNP, and CCDP etc. A bachelor’s degree in engineering with IT or Computer Science is also competent qualification for this profession.
3. Can you tell about the most challenging network problem you have handled?
This is a good and important question. Give detail about the problem. Mention about the possible reasons that were responsible for its occurrence. Tell about the strategy that you adopted to solve it. Also mention the time which you took to sort out that problem.
4. Tell about your knowledge in the areas: firewall, routing protocols, Sniffer, SNMP, Load balance and Network design. In which area you have a command? Which one needs improvement?
These are some of the important areas which are of concern of a network specialist. A command on them is a requirement to excel in this field. Try to get a good knowledge about them. The one at which you are strong should be at your tips. A good preparation is needed for it. Study those fields which need improvement on your side. Be confident while you answer.
These were some of the important interview questions that are mainly asked in an interview of a network specialist. All the best!
- Tell about your knowledge in the areas: firewall, routing protocols, Sniffer, SNMP, Load balance and Network design. In which area you have a command? Which one needs improvement? Answer Question