Mahindra Satyam

Mahindra Satyam Project Lead Interview Questions

2.8

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2013.

Interview process with Satyam was ok but with client wasnt good. Hiring process wasnt professional. HR is pathetic. They dont give a heed to employee concerns. Once the visa was approved, they just pressurize you to join at any cost and keep on following on a daily basis to check if you are joining or not. Lot of insecurity and unprofessional attitude.

Interview Questions
  • I want you to resign on this day. Negotations on salary not at par.   Answer Question
Pathetic.

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in September 2010.

It was a straight forward interview process mostly on generic and logical questions were asked Project management, budgeting and resource allocation on scenario based

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Joined as Fresher. One round of interview, not technical. Asked questions about Electronics and some HR questions.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2012.

Interiew process is easy for cutting edge technology

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in July 2011.

It was a simple plain interview process consisting of 2 technical rounds where my domain and testing knowledge was reviewed and hiring took place after that.

Interview Questions
    • Whom do you know in Satyam as Satyam was a past employer for my brother-in-law and also one of my friends took my profile ahead.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2011.

1 technical round
    1 manager round
    1 HR disucssion

Interview Questions
    • Covered the all key skills in the CV
      some of core java questions.
      some analytic questions.
      Asked to write Fibonacci series java program
      Questions on design patterns

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in October 2010.

The hiring process is very fast and little tough .

Project Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2010.

There was an opening in one of my friends projects and he referred me, I got a call from his Manager and the interview went for about 35 minutes, they were impressed about my performance in the interview and they informed me that I should get a call from HR. HR called me and negotiated the salary part they offered me little lower than my expectations, I agreed on that and I received the offer letter after two months. HR informed me that the approval was delayed.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about my previous experiences and regarding processes not too technical. (Interviewed for Manual Testing Lead)   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in September 2008.

The person who called me was not able to provide details of the role. I had to end the interview.