Mahindra Satyam

Updated Nov 6, 2014

3.1

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2010.

its a face to face interview held as a part of on-campus visit. they have a written exam followed by technical and HR interviews. written exam is more on aptitude and basic english. HR is just for the name sake. Only technical interview decides the chances of the students

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

I am talking about back in 2005

Written test on aptitude.- Screening
    Group discussion.- Screening
    Interview.-Screening

Written test appeared: 150+
    GD:50+
    Interview: 20+
    Final selection: 7

Panel was friendly. consisted of 2 guys. One HR and one Tech.
    Not much difficult questions

Interview Questions
    • You have a piece of Hot iron in a tightly enclosed room. What will be the mode of Heat transfers?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Campus placement in 2005

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

2 rounds

Interview Questions

visa initiated with current company

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in April 2011.

offcampus

Interview Questions
    • it was average, as per fresher standards   View Answer
    none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2011.

Round 1 - Written Test - Aptitude Verbal and Logical Reasoning. They were quite easy because I had enough practice from 1 year ahead Round -2 - Technical - STructs and Unions - C and others from C, HR - why mahindra? how? hobbies? expectations?

Interview Questions

Joining too late (More than an year after they accepted me)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ongole (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ongole (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2011.

First the hiring process starts with one written test consists of some general aptitude and English questions after that Technical and HR interview will be there, they will test the mental ability of the person and technically how good he is.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in November 2010.

One day before the interview i was called by a job assistant(Seed Infotech) that there is requirement in Mahindra Satyam for Java/J2EE.I confirmed them and started preparing for the same.The next day I reached the place(Seed Infotech Campus) at 9'o clock.That was the time given to me.By 12'o clock a senior lady from the company came there and test bagan.It consisted of 60 questions of which 30 were aptitude and 30 were from core java.Questions were little tough as questions from java are really SCJP questions.The duration for the test was 1 hour.After submission of answer sheet,result was announced in half an hour.I was selected for the next round that was 1:1 interview at Mahindra Satyam,Dhole Patil Road.When we reached the place there was First round of technical interview.Questions were really tough,not direct but mainly of java program execution.I was little nervous but answered them.I cleared the interview and was called for HR interview.The interviewer just wanted to know what are my skill sets and whether i won't leave the company early as i am married.Then she told me they will let me know whether i was selected or not.After 3 days i got the call from their Chennai office that i got selected.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mainly related to interface implementation.Most of them were from program execution.I really didn't remember   View Answer
    As i joined as fresher so there was no negotiation phase for me.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in July 2010.

After the online test was conducted the results were out in a weeks time.After which I was called for the face to face interview. It was mixed bad of technical and bit non-technical(managerial) .The duration of interview was almost 1 hour.Was given some programs to write and dry run of some codes.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such... But was put into some pressure situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2010.

SImple C++ questions. Good communication skills and academics with 60% always.

Interview Questions
    • C++ questions basic questions and prepare oops concepts properly.   Answer Question
    I was fresher so they offered the price according to their policy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2010.

There are three stages in the interview process - Online Aptitude test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.