Mahindra Satyam

Average Difficulty
38 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was called for the behavioral interview first by HR manager. Then Hiring manager called me. I was not notified anything so have no idea if they accepted me or rejected me. Overall interview was average.

Interview Question – Asked about some technologies on which i never had exposure of working   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was pretty straightforward. HR called and setup interview ,I got call from India Hybd and they asked all routine J2EE Questions all from FAQ.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Too less salary

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – tiring and OK.

Interview Question – how can you justify joining this company   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – HR called up an scheduled an face to face interview. he was very polite to schedule according to my convenience as i was working. ASIC team manager and team lead interview me.
They mostly asked about my previous projects and the problems i faced and how i handled.
Apart from that team lead asked about digital basics and some verilog code explanation.

office location, space was good. Work culture was good.

Interview Question – schduling of events in verilog simulation   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in December 2012.

Interview Details – It is 3 round of process first round is technical written test , second & third round are technical.

Interview Question – Nothing like that simple java questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got other offer

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2009.

Interview Details – maximum opportunity with little preparation on topics from your resume and post applied

Interview Question – your opinion if company doesn`t pay your salary   View Answer

Negotiation Details – got good package so accepted

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2013.

Interview Details – It was a tiring experience,,,,,but i finally got the nod

Interview Question – what will you do? when you become PM of india?   View Answer

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in July 2013.

Interview Details – telephonic interview round which last about an hour.
interview started with core java and moved to J2EE concepts, hibernate, Spring MVC architecture, webservices, Struts, configuration of spring and hibernate

Interview Question – Performance issues   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2013.

Interview Details – I went for Walkin at Mahindra Satyam.. interview process was cool..

Interview Question – Nothing as of such   Answer Question

Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through campus and interview is at Visakhapatnam.
It is a 3 round process.
First is a written test comprising of aptitude,logical and some technical questions.
Second is a technical round. In this round some basic questions were asked on the technology in which you are strong at.
Third is HR and all basic discussion is done.

Interview Question – Normally the difficult question is that why should we hire you or why do you want to join in our company.   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – As i joined as a fresher there is no point of negotiation

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!